From 19s into 18s

AliGal

Eating meat
Yea! Over a stone shed in past 4 weeks - so slinking into the 18s. 18stone 13lbs. On track and slinking on down.

Yea! Over a stone shed in past 4 weeks - so slinking into the 18s. 18stone 13lbs. On track and slinking on down.

Brilliant! Really well done getting out of the 19s, Ali.
The very best of luck with this months loss. :)

I'd like to be mid to low 17s by 3rd week of sept - my college 40 year reunion! I'm waiting to sort out my clothes (especially for the black tie dinner) and shoes until 2 weeks before. Hoping to shop my closet .....

I'd like to be mid to low 17s by 3rd week of sept - my college 40 year reunion! I'm waiting to sort out my clothes (especially for the black tie dinner) and shoes until 2 weeks before. Hoping to shop my closet .....

Shopping for a special occasion outfit with a good weight loss sounds exciting. Will you be treating yourself to hair and make up too? Would be a nice reward for all your hard work. :)

Oh a reunion sounds good and and excuse for shopping to me :)

You have done so so well with your weight loss :) xxxx

Shopping for a special occasion outfit with a good weight loss sounds exciting. Will you be treating yourself to hair and make up too? Would be a nice reward for all your hard work. :)

I live in the middle of nowhere - few shops and no posh second hand shops. So I will prob shop my closet. I will only get one wear out of it - so am not sure I'll buy things. i do have my eye on a pair of evening shoes - think I'll order those tomorrow. They are "nude" so will go with anything. I already have some really nice bronze shoes to wear with trousers. I'll need an afternoon outfit (tea, lectures and fund raising arm twisting), black tie outfit (maybe a dress or trouser outfit I have already - both too small today) and Sunday outfit (jeans?).

Yes to the hair cut (hair long and straggly cos it's quite thin), eyebrow shape & die and mani-pedi. It's so long since my toes were done, that the polish is growing out!! Slovenly ..... I know. I've lost the plot on self care (apart from weight loss and wearing only clothes that fit) with the breakdown of my relationship.

I am also going to zap the blonde beard I am growing, nair the top lip, zizz the nasal hairs. I am also doing a trial for an ultrasound tightening for my chin next saturday. There go my savings......

Who knows ...I may relaunch my social life reconnecting with old acquaintances.

Easy to let things go, I know I did for ages - but losing weight has meant a little bit more tittifying :D. Even got myself a little lady's razor for those pesky chin and upper lip hairs :).

Re clothes, great idea to go through your closet - but don't forget eBay, I've picked up many a bargain for under a fiver, and then once you get too small for them, re-sell :).

I now get my eyebrows threaded. When at my biggest i would shower and clean teeth and throw water over my face and throw hair back. I am even thinking of dyeing the few starts of greys that are coming through! I maybe silly but taking care if myself makes me feel like my weight loss is almost being rewarding myself.

I love e bay and facebook-i LOVE shopping full stop.

Xxx

It's sobering rejoining my own thread at going down the stones! Marriage problems and depression - so I didn't take responsibility for staying thinner after my last vlcd. 19 stone 13.4lbs - just over a stone in just under 7 weeks - skipping meals (no breakfast - breaking fast much later in the day) and delicious food.

This time my losses are slower but I feel more certain as the lifestyle of keto and intermittent fasting is sustainable for me.

Annoyingly I am 0.2lbs over 20 stone for my weekly weigh in. Such are the perils of daily weigh ins!

What's good is that I know I'll be lower by the end of this next week.

Up and down- and now I hope through to firmly into the 18s.
Screenshot_20190904-134155_MyFitnessPal.jpg

Back