from a size 20 to a 14

loudei

yipee i can now fit into size 14 jeans and my hubbie told me that my bum looked lovely in them i was sooooo chuffed and a friend of mine talk about a boost of confidence:D dont think he has ever been able to say that to me and im fitting into 12-14 top or medium its great i used to be squeezed into an 20 and i took me 10 wks to loose 16 lb in weight watchers but only 2 wks to loose d same on d lipo trim:eek: and i hav e my weigh in later cant wait for it:)

im heading away for the bank hol weekend with friends and the kids and they havent seen me in a while so im lookin forward to that but i hope i wont be tempted i think the worst part will be not drinkin but im going to drink drink for drink with the water and hopefully have an extra weight loss next week that way it wil be really worth it

WOW well done. Its fab when the compliments start rolling in.

Well done hun.xx

Love the compliments as well, great innit! Well done .

It makes you feel great hearing all the compliments!! Well done you!!

Wow thats great! Im a newbe and all you guys success is such an inspiration. When ever i feel the urge to have a biscuit i log on here!
Good luck with the weight in loudei
x

WOW that is a fantastic compliment!! I know my hubby loves me but can't remember the last time he complimented me, i think a comment like that would make me cry!

Well done you xx

Hey angela!
Hows your 1st day going so far? I started on sat and feel a bit better today. Dead hungry but hoping it'll pass in a couple of days. Im on facebook too :eek:) shall i add you?
x

WOW well done. Its fab when the compliments start rolling in.

Well done hun.xx

thanks god you have lost loads of weight when did you start the lipo trim

Hey angela!
Hows your 1st day going so far? I started on sat and feel a bit better today. Dead hungry but hoping it'll pass in a couple of days. Im on facebook too :eek:) shall i add you?
x

it will pass just try keep busy the first few days r d worst but it is soooooooo worth it when ye get on the scales next sat and the compliments start rolling in ive even had to take a link out of my watch cause it was loose never thought id loose weight on my wrists
ive been drinkin 4 litres of water a day (i just cant mannage any more than that) and them my shakes aswell i tried the chicken soup d other day and i thought it was nice (well nicer than the shakes)

Hey angela!
x

Hiya, been very good thank you!! Feeling very positive, and hoping it lasts - feel free to add me!! xx

WOW that is a fantastic compliment!! I know my hubby loves me but can't remember the last time he complimented me, i think a comment like that would make me cry!

Well done you xx

heya good luck wit the diet it gets easier as d days go by if ye get hungry or get headaches just drink water it works they go away
yea it was a real boost when he said it and my 9 yr old told me iu looked lovely yesterday (i had jeans and a vest top on)im doin this for them as much as for me

hehe loudei thats made me laugh, loosing weight from your wrists...its always the random places that you notice 1st isnt it?! Fab though good for you! Im just havin a nice cup of peppermint tea with sweetener, think its goin to be my savior on this diet!
x

Back