Step 1 Sole Source + From bigfatjelly to sexyslimjem I can do this!!

Day 30: <<< OMG I cant believe ive done this for 30 days!!! So ive had a rough few days and nights, my youngest is ill with a nasty virus and we've all had it. Ive stuck to plan though and im determined to do this!! Nothing is goibg to get in my way. Its weigh in day today and luckily my fab cpc is coming to my house to weigh me as I cant take the little one out while shes ill. Will update later with my loss/gain!!
Xx

Im so chuffed, I lost four pounds this week! !! Thats 22lbs in just over four weeks :) !!

Day31; So ive had a little pampering this morning and my friend waxed my eyebrows, I then went for a walk around the shops wiyh my dad and stepmum. I had to pull my leggings up all the time, they just keep sliding down my legs lol!! We had dinner in a cafe, well everyone else did while I had my mango shake and black tea. The bacon butties smelt delicious but I just kept thinking of all the gorgeous clothes id fancied!! My dad has promised he will buy me a dress I fancied when I get to goal!! I cant wait to start buying new clothes :)

Jemma xx

Day 32; There is nothing good about working in a chip shop especially when im on a diet!! It makes life really hard!! No wonder I reached the size and weight I have, its just so easy to stuff the chips!! Thankfully I have resisted tonight and I will keep on resisting as thise chips wint taste as nice as slipping on a size 12 will feel!!! Even the regular customers in work have noticed ive lost weight and are saying how well im doing!! Thats so nice to hear when im working so hard not to cave in and eat everything in sight lol!!

Anyway, another day down and another day closer to goal!! I will do this!!!

Xx

How the hell do you do it, working in a chippy, omg, amazing that you are so far in with a fantastic loss, well done I'm half way through week three and know I will remain 100%, I'm not sure I would be so confident if I worked with food, your doing great keep it up :)

Lin

So, had a cheat day today. Ive had a few chips in work, so not worth it as I feel sick and full. Im glad I did it as I can now see I am not missing anything. I came home and hubby was having a drink with other and ive had a few drinks with them both. Tomorrow is a new day and im going to make sure im 100% from now on.
Thanks lin, it is hard hun but im not perfect and i really struggle when im so used to just having whatever i fancy there. I have given in tonight but i feel so rubbish its made me realise its really not worth it and id rather be slim a d happy.

Hope everyone Is having a much better day than me lol xxx

Im back, I havent posted on here as ive been feeling so guilty since I cheated over the weekend. I had my weigh in this morning and I was shocked when she said id lost 4lbs!!!!! I was expecting at least a sts or a big gain!!! Im determined to stick to it no cheating now, if I can lose 4lb with a cheat imagine how much I would lose if I didnt cheat!!! Ive got to keep reminding myself why im doing this!! I want to be slim and sexy by summer, I dont want to be sweating buckets and staying in the shade because im so big I cant cope with the heat!! I want a holiday with my family where im raring to go and do exiting things with them instead of holding back because of my weight!! This is my chance to change my life and I need to do it, no excuses!!! So in 5 weeks ive lost 26lb, ive gone down a dress size and my skin has cleared right up!! This diet is brilliant!!!!

:) xxxx

Day 37; I've had a huge burst of energy today and ive cleaned and ironed like theres no tomorrow!! I love feeling so energetic, Ive just come home from work where ive been on my feet for 3 hours and its been really busy and im still full of energy!! Im in the mood for a nice long walk but no one to come with me :( Im really hoping for a big loss next week so I can get into the 12s so I really want to try and up my exercise! ! If this energy stays ill be running miles before I know it lol!!!

Hope everybody's having a good day :)
Xxx

Good for you, you seem really motivated, with bags of energy (send me some pleeeease) keep it up and skinny for summer yay to that!!! :)

Sending you some energy vibes lin lol!! Still wide awake watching obem, crying my eyes out :( so sad!!
Heres to a skinny summer for us both :) !!! Xx

My friend is looking into dance classes for us both too haha!! Im so uncoordinated its unreal buy itll help get this weight off so im up for it :)

Well im still here, just about :( feeling rubbish after having the weekend off plan. Im dreading weigh in tomorrow as I know ive overdone it and eaten and drank myself silly!!
Anyway, this is a new week and a fresh start. Ive been 100% on plan today, i had chicken and salad for tea while hubby and kids had meatballs. My friend has asked me to join the gym with her and weve also arranged to start going to zumba on thursday mornings, im looking forward to that, should be great fun even though im the most uncoordinated person on the planet lol!!

Can anyone recommend any good exercise games for the xbox? Is dance central any good?
Xxx

MyCollage_1.png On The left 15st3 on the right 13st5 x

So ive had a rough few days and seriously learnt my lesson about sticking to this diet properly. I had a few days off and though I didnt stuff my face I did have rich, carb heavy food and ended up with a really bad blocked up stomach. Its really taught me a lesson and im back on track.

Ive got my weigh In at 11 and im dreading it cos I know im going to put loads on after my few bad days xx

So ive had a rough few days and seriously learnt my lesson about sticking to this diet properly. I had a few days off and though I didnt stuff my face I did have rich, carb heavy food and ended up with a really bad blocked up stomach. Its really taught me a lesson and im back on track.

Ive got my weigh In at 11 and im dreading it cos I know im going to put loads on after my few bad days xx

Hey how did your wi go? The may thing is you are back on track and if your every tempted again just remember how you felt the last time, that's what I do and it totally works as its not worth it :)

Your stories are so inspiring... I'm on SS+ day 2. I'm praying for a motivating loss at my first weigh in next Friday! It's time to shift the baby weight (a year and a bit since the baby arrived!)

Hey how did your wi go? The may thing is you are back on track and if your every tempted again just remember how you felt the last time, that's what I do and it totally works as its not worth it :)

Hiya hun, stayed the same this week. Im happy with that after the week ive had, im still really bad with my stomach and im so bloated. This has totally taught me a lesson, I wont be binging on chinese and cider again for a long time lol!!

Your storiesare so inspiring... I'm on SS+ day 2. I'm praying for a motivating loss at my first weigh in next Friday! It's time to shift the baby weight (a year and a bit since the baby arrived!)
Thank you hun, just stick with the ss+ and you will have a fantastic loss!! The first few days are the hardest but once you get through those it gets so much easier!! If I can do it and work in a chip shop, anyone can!! Ive been carrying around my baby weight for years, I have four children and with the first two I lost weight afterward easily but after my third I really struggled. I actually lost weight on my fourth due to sickness but as soon as the sickness went I started to stuff my face again :( Im determined to be a yummy mummy again, I hate being overweight and too self conscious to take the kids out places.

Good luck with your first weigh I

Lol that was meant to say good luck with your first weigh in xxx

Back