Step 1 Sole Source + From bigfatjelly to sexyslimjem I can do this!!

So an update of my day, my cdc has broken her ankle so she couldnt drive up to weigh me (my cars off the road) so I decided to be brave and walk to her house which is about 2 miles away. She gave me a small lecture about my binge, which I deserved lol, and we talked about what shakes I like (ive had all choc mint lol) and I asked her abiut the bars. She told me the bars can clog us up a bit so she recommended I get over my bloating first and then I can have them next week. Im dying to try the lemon bars. So after i was weighed I walked from her house into town, went shopping, came home, put it all away and cleaned the house. I am now shattered and Im working at 5 *sob* !! I think ill be in bed early tonight as I hardly slept last night as well!! Ahh the joys of stress lol!!

Hope everyone's having a good day!! Xxx

MyCollage_4.png

Before and after face pics xx

So I had to have a sit down and a good chat with hubby on the weekend, hes really not being very supportive at the moment and im so annoyed with him. I worked friday night 5-9 and when I came home I had a houseful with his brother, cousins and my niece, dont get me wrong I love company but I was shattered and coming home to them all drinking and having a takeaway was a really unpleasent surprise. I ended up having food and a few drinks because I felt so left out sitting there with my water. Ive told hubby that if he wants to have drinks and takeaways when im in work he can go to his brothers house and have them there at least then I wont have to see them enjoying themselves. Im back on it 100% now but im so annoyed at myself and hubby as well because yet again ive failed at the weekend. At least my weigh in isn't until friday now and it gives me a few days to lose what I gained over the weekend :(
Hope everyones having a good week :) xxx

Hello :) im still here but I have had a nightmare of a week, ive had to stop the diet for a bit but im going to be straight back on it on Monday. Ive had really bad constipation and it was making me so ill and then Monday night I nearly fainted while I was standing at the top of the stairs. I had a huge fright and I was worried about it happening while I had my 2 year old daughter in my arms. I am determined not to give up though, ive lost almost two stone and I really dont want that weight to creep back on. Ive been following slimming world for the past few days so im hoping there wont be too much damage when I step on the scales. My stomach has definatly shrunk as im struggling to eat much. So ill be back on the Cambridge wagon on Monday but I will keep checking in to see how everyones doing :) xx

Back to day one today and straight back on it, im struggling with the water but im forcing it down xxx

Hi Jemma, you are doing so well! I do SS+ and find it great. For me, it makes all the difference just to be able to eat something small. This is my 6th week and I am finding it much easier now. Good luck for the week ahead!

Thanks hun, ive been terrible this week. My plan to stick to slimming world didnt go to well, I just ate what I wanted and im worried sick abiut weighing because I know ive done some serious damage!!
Im now on my second shake, kids and hubby have been to the chippy for dinner and are all eating it in front of me and im not letting it bother me as id rather lose the weight than eat anything rubbish!! Im also working in the chippy tonight so im going to be taking a chicken salad with me and am also going to need a ton of willpower!!
Well done hun, i think week 6 is a huge milestone in this diet!! Its the half way mark and if we can make it that far we can do the remaining 6 weeks no problem!!
Xxx

HELLLOOOO :) im back and I'm going to be herr until the bitter end this time!!! Today is day one all over again lol!! So far so good, im onnmy second shake and my fourth glass of water!! Luckily during my break I didnt put on a thing (in fact im a lb less than I was when I stopped the diet) so im really determined that this time im going to stick this out until the very end!! Ive only got 7 weeks left until me and hubby renew our vows for our 10th wedding anniversary and I want to look amazing! ! Hope everones doing well! Going to have a read through a few threads and catch up :) xx

Day 2; Feeling really good, not at all hungry and I forgot to have my shake this morning. Ive just had my first one so ill have to try and squeeze the second one in later on. Ive been for a walk around the shops with my friend and to watch my kids in swimming class so it completly slipped my mind, I know theres no way I could be in ketosis this quickly but I feel like I could be as im not hungry at all and my breath is a bit smelly :(
Im feeling so positive today, i really really want to do this and prove people wrong. You know what i mean, the friends who tell you that yiur stupid doing such a restrictive diet and the family who say "aww but your lovely as you are" or "have some cake". I just want to show them that I can do this and that im healthier and happier at a lower weight!! Xxx

My kids are all scoffing toast and it smells gorgeous :'( !! Had to hide away until they finished x

Day 3 and another day closer to goal! Im so tired today, my youngest was up all night coughing and I was up with her :( this diet drains me of energy for the first few days anyway so I feel dreadful. I also have to work tonight and im dreading it, being surrounded by food really doesnt help.
Oh well these days are sent to test our strength lol!! Ill get through it :) im going to treat myself this weekend to some new make up and nail varnish, that should cheer me up and keep my head in the right place! Im not going to buy any new clothes until im the next size down. Im in a size 14 trousers and size 12-14 top at the moment but I dont really want to buy clothes that are going to end up being too big lol!! Cant wait to start really being able to enjoy clothes shopping!! At the moment its still a nightmare and nothing I like would fit right or look nice!

20130520_173807.jpg20130520_173807.jpgSorry about the rubbish pic. This is me so far :) xx

Day 4, have no energy today. Cant be bothered to do anything but I have to push on as I have a busy two year old to look after and a messy house to clean :(
I had a cheat last night and ate crisps! Feeling so rubbish about it but im back on it today and drinking lots and lots of water! Hope everyone else is having a good day :) xxx

Arrrrrrgggghhh I just want to slap myself! !! Why cant I stick to the plan? I did so well and as soon as the weekend comes I go off plan big style!!! Blooming hubby and his tempting chinese takeaway night in with his brother!! Thats whats kickstarted this munchfest!!

Back on plan today!! Ive had one shake and lots of water so far, im starving and my bellys grumbling but its my own fault :( xxx

Omg totally shocked to lose 2lb at weigh in today!! After my totally rubbish weekend I really wasnt expecting that!! I really want to get down into the 12st bracket now so im determined to knuckle down and stick to it properly this week, im cheating myself by messing around I ciuld be down into the 12's now if I hadnt stuffed my face. I was honest with my cdc and im lucky that she is really understanding and she told me just to get back on it and that im really lucky to get away with my awful weekend lol!! Xx

Starving, my bellys rumbling lol!! Not giving in tho, no way! Jog on belly x

Back