from broad bean to runner bean!

Skinny I'm the same.. Well.. I've been in this frame of mind for 2 years 4 months now.. But its going down.. Started initially in 2011, January weighing in at 14stone 9.5lbs.. Currently weighing in at 12st 3lb as of last Thursday.. Hopefully tomoro has a smaller number again :) Either way.. its going down.. Slowly.. but surely.. And the fact its still going down, albeit slowly, more than 2 years later show me that yes, I've made a LIFE CHANGE... Not just a plan for a couple of weeks/months or until I get bored and eat my way thru life again...

thats brilliant dubs! My sister in law always makes jibes at me as i stick to a diet and then put the weight back on, but at least I havent ever got any bigger! where as she just keeps putting on! so not sure who she thinks she is having a go at me but hey ho, i think she gets annoyed that I do bother to try. #

how old are you dubs? hard to tell in the pic as its sideways! xx

thats brilliant dubs! My sister in law always makes jibes at me as i stick to a diet and then put the weight back on, but at least I havent ever got any bigger! where as she just keeps putting on! so not sure who she thinks she is having a go at me but hey ho, i think she gets annoyed that I do bother to try. #

how old are you dubs? hard to tell in the pic as its sideways! xx

Aww... Don't listen to a word of it.. As you say.. You try.. And that's all you can do...
I'm 31 :cry:

was that at your 30th? you dont look 31!

I was saying to my mum earlier i cant beleive my next birthday ill be 25 that is too grown up! i feel so young so but when i was younger 25 seemed quite old haha. xx

well i'm 30 but there is no way i feel it! I still feel like im early 20s or so. I don't think your brain every catches up with your body - why would you want it to! lol. I think its great that you have made that lifestyle change dubs and are keeping going - that is def my aim, permanent lifestyle change. And i think its a great idea like you say skinny to let yourself have those treats n things, otherwise it is too hard to stick to and then you will give up easier! That is part of the whole conundrum - the harder you try the slower you go - its like if you push yourself/put too much pressure on yourself then your body rebels. So we have to be nicer to ourselves! Yay!

See all this wisdom we are sharing with eachother! ;)

was that at your 30th? you dont look 31!

I was saying to my mum earlier i cant beleive my next birthday ill be 25 that is too grown up! i feel so young so but when i was younger 25 seemed quite old haha. xx
Yea that was my 30th.. Can't believe its in the past.. Doesn't feel that long ago I was celebrating my 21st.. Oh to be 25...

well i'm 30 but there is no way i feel it! I still feel like im early 20s or so. I don't think your brain every catches up with your body - why would you want it to! lol. I think its great that you have made that lifestyle change dubs and are keeping going - that is def my aim, permanent lifestyle change. And i think its a great idea like you say skinny to let yourself have those treats n things, otherwise it is too hard to stick to and then you will give up easier! That is part of the whole conundrum - the harder you try the slower you go - its like if you push yourself/put too much pressure on yourself then your body rebels. So we have to be nicer to ourselves! Yay!

See all this wisdom we are sharing with eachother! ;)
I'm the same.. No way do I feel 31!! N I most certainly don't act it ha ha ha
My BF is only turning 30 this year.. So, as the saying goes, yer only as old as the man you feel.. Takes 1.5 years off me :p

Defo agree you need to have a little treat every now n again.. And a day r 2 off plan.. Otherwise you'd lose it completely... That's my opinion anyway :)

My sisters are 31 and 37, so I feel a lot older sometimes because I have always been treated as a grown up with them.

My friend and her ickle baby just popped over! He is so cute! I'm a sucked for babies! Then I cooked my bns chips, for like 3 hours and they were amaze! Then had 2 burgers, one in bun and one just on the side. So scrummy!

What did you decide to have for tea dubs? Xx

Are there any sausages that are syn free? The quorn ones used to be years ago but I don't think they are now! Xx

Yea. But cudnt tell u where to get them. Pebs gets "Joes sausages" which are syn free. But no idea where she gets them.

Good Morning Girlies!

How was WI dubs? Excited to hear you loss jelly!

so todays menu is-
B- 2 hifi bars and mullerlight
L- savoury rice and salad
D- steak stir fry with rice noodles

2 syns for sugar.

in work on my loan some again today :( its so boring and i did all my cleaning yesterday! my area manager is coming in at some point so at least that is some company!

xx

Good Morning Girlies!

How was WI dubs? Excited to hear you loss jelly!

so todays menu is-
B- 2 hifi bars and mullerlight
L- savoury rice and salad
D- steak stir fry with rice noodles

2 syns for sugar.

in work on my loan some again today :( its so boring and i did all my cleaning yesterday! my area manager is coming in at some point so at least that is some company!

xx

Morning... Was down a half.. Bit disappointed that was all it was but hey ho... :)

Remember what doodles said the other day! 1/2 lb is great! better to be going down than up! I always think i could go for a wee and lose another 1/2 haha. my scales dont do halfs! my others ones used to 1/4! but i got a bit obsessed so i got rid of them!

well done :) whats your aim for this week? xx

Remember what doodles said the other day! 1/2 lb is great! better to be going down than up! I always think i could go for a wee and lose another 1/2 haha. my scales dont do halfs! my others ones used to 1/4! but i got a bit obsessed so i got rid of them!

well done :) whats your aim for this week? xx
Yea mine is a WW scales so does halves n quarters.. I don't count quarters TBH.. I round down.. I do take halves tho.. lol
TBH I dont ever make weekly goals.. Tho a full pound would be good!! Maybe i'll start a new weekly challenge.. :)

i weigh on mine and the ones at the meeting haha, but always use the meetings as my official recording! Im always up for a challenge. Do you always stick to you pp? im never sure on ww as i think if i was eat all my weeklies on the day before WI i would put on! I always would try to do it without eating them but i hated having to weigh everything on there. xx

i weigh on mine and the ones at the meeting haha, but always use the meetings as my official recording! Im always up for a challenge. Do you always stick to you pp? im never sure on ww as i think if i was eat all my weeklies on the day before WI i would put on! I always would try to do it without eating them but i hated having to weigh everything on there. xx
Yea I stick to dailies.. Usually have 1 r 2 over each day.. I aim to use MIN 27 per day.. I dont count my milk or butter, but don't use my weeklies, so in my mind, i'm covered :)
I'm not too strict with my weighing.. Like.. An average chicken fillet is about 100g.. So I know if I've got a bigger than usual one, I need to weigh it/give more for it.. But with pasta, rice and potatoes, I weigh them regardless of what plan I'm following.. Be it WW, cal counting or slimming world.. As they're the things I could easily over eat on, but know a standard portion is enough to keep me full...

mornin girlies

hope ya'll are havin a good day

hugs!

I just read on pebs you actually lost a lb!!! woooo hooooo!!!!

Well a bit of change of plan for me this weekend, we were thinking of going away but then decided not too. But we are now thinking of going to coast tomorrow-sunday evening! so this eve we are going to the cinema to see iron man 3 and maybe go to prezzos for dinner but i always have the prawn pasta so thats ok!

I never weigh on sw, only obviously a and b! but i do have small plates so i dont over fill them. my friend just joined ww today, she lost a lot with sw before but now has baby weight to lose so trying something different. xx

Hello my lovely lot!

So I went to see iron man this evening! It was brilliant, I'm not really one for films but thoroughly enjoyed it! Ben had a Ben and jerry's core sundae in there tho and I ate half!! Then we went to prezzo, and we shared mozzarella sticks and goats cheese bruschetta and then a pizza and burger. And I had a small spritzer with soda!!

Now I know I have been bad! But I'm not going to let that write my week off! Before if I had been bad I would have automatically just said bugger it and had the week off but nope I'm already planning tomorrow! I had a slip up, it happens I'm brushing it under the carpet and moving on!!!!

Hope you have all been better than me this eve! Xxx

Back