from broad bean to runner bean!

lost 1.5lbs :) really pleased with that as its 5 in total! have got next week booked as holiday as im away on my cruise :) i am coming back on tues but not sure what time so thought ill allow myself to get my excess cruise weigh off!

How you doing today? I am manic at work! again on my own and just dont know what to do first!! obviously writing on here is more important than my actual jobs haha. xx

Ha ha.. Obviously!!!
All good here ta.. Just had brekkie.. Am between 2 minds as to what plan to follow.. I feel WW is great, I love the plan n all, but I tend to get in my head its ok to fill my PP with crap if I want, coz I have them over to use... Obviously they are intended to be used on FOOD... Not goodies...
But SW is a bit too restrictive with not having a proper cooker.. Arghhhh... Stresses...

HUGE congratz on yer FAB loss... Pressure's on now for this week...

i know what you mean with ww. i would find i would starve all day and then use all my pp on naughty food at the end of the day! i could cook a sw meal everyday in my slow cooker.

I forgot to reply to your last thread, ben is away till thurs evening, i have never stayed at the house on my own so i am a little scared! but i have my 2 cats as company and they will be allowed to sleep in my bed haha. Im out this evening and tomorrow so i will literally go home to sleep!

Im so pleased with my 5lbs!I usually lose 7lbs or something crazy in my first week and never seem as chuffed with that. xx

good morning gals!

so today i was a little bit naughty!! ooppps!
B- hifi bar
L- Pineapple
D- spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread
Snacks- a lindt chocolate bar, 2 sausages and a slice of bread and butter. and a glass of red wine!

today is a new day and i have
B- hifi bar
L- pineapple and mullerlight
D- chicken and bacon salad with mayo (2 syns)

Going to my mothers for dinner today as i just cant bear my own company at home. haha. also saves money as i dont have to cook :)

how are you all today? xx

Obviously I meant the first menu was yesterday! I'm so dopey! I do have savoury rice incase I'm hungry! But my Hifi bars really fill me up! Today I will have 2 lights and 1 normal as I'm doing a red day. My pot of pineapple is huge!!! I don't really Notice my hunger some days.
I read back my threads on the computer and when I do them on my iPhone the auto corrects are so funny! Xx

Obviously I meant the first menu was yesterday! I'm so dopey! I do have savoury rice incase I'm hungry! But my Hifi bars really fill me up! Today I will have 2 lights and 1 normal as I'm doing a red day. My pot of pineapple is huge!!! I don't really Notice my hunger some days.
I read back my threads on the computer and when I do them on my iPhone the auto corrects are so funny! Xx
Ha ha.. Its cool.. I got that.. ha ha
I love pineapple.. I eat a whole tin in one sitting..oops

I have just eaten an entire carton! I'm quite pecking today though!

Well I have some exciting news!! I own a car and van rental franchise, and a producer of a tv thing has contacted our head office wanting to do a documentary and they asked me to so it! They are coming in 2 weeks to do a test showing! If the tv adds 10 lbs I need to loose 50 sharpish!

Xx

I have just eaten an entire carton! I'm quite pecking today though!

Well I have some exciting news!! I own a car and van rental franchise, and a producer of a tv thing has contacted our head office wanting to do a documentary and they asked me to so it! They are coming in 2 weeks to do a test showing! If the tv adds 10 lbs I need to loose 50 sharpish!

Xx
WOW that's amazing... How fricken exciting...
As for being pecking.. ME TOO!!! I just want to eat n eat n eat...
I've ordered 1 week supply of Slim & Save Shakes n Meals to try...

I did Cambridge diet for a few weeks and it was soooo hard. I still have some products which I use if I need a quick loss!
It is exciting but nerve wracking! I don't want to look awful!
Xx

I did Cambridge diet for a few weeks and it was soooo hard. I still have some products which I use if I need a quick loss!
It is exciting but nerve wracking! I don't want to look awful!
Xx
Well there's no chance of you looking awful!!! So don't be worrying :)

Yea I dunno how i'll manage only 1 meal!!! So I only bought 1 weeks supply... They do a tester pack but its only £2 in the difference and you just get what you're given.. You've no control over flavours what you get so...

I only like the pre made ones from Cambridge and the mint choc as hot. Oh and the soups are ok! Let me know how you get on, be easy to follow with kitchen!
I was in the sun a few weeks back and my £500 came through today from them and I just can't decide what room to spend the money on! I think the bedroom as its awful! But then we want decking done as well! Such a dilemma. I have just put all my Karen millen dresses on eBay to try and get some money! So sad to see them go :( x

I only like the pre made ones from Cambridge and the mint choc as hot. Oh and the soups are ok! Let me know how you get on, be easy to follow with kitchen!
I was in the sun a few weeks back and my £500 came through today from them and I just can't decide what room to spend the money on! I think the bedroom as its awful! But then we want decking done as well! Such a dilemma. I have just put all my Karen millen dresses on eBay to try and get some money! So sad to see them go :( x

I'd def put it into the bedroom.. As that's where you rest.. And you can't rest properly if yer in a mess...
That's my logic anyway.. lol

I'm thinking bedroom! Just picked what I want from ikea and it still comes to 600!! That's without paint, wallpaper and duvet covers!

Just got in from my mums and then bens mums, had my chicken and bacon salad at mums with a little bit of baguette. Then had a ww hot chocolate at bens mums so not too bad!

How was your meatballs? I have got so much salad stuff in the fridge so I need to use that tomorrow not sure what to do though. We are bens mums for dinner on fri, then just sat here, then on holidays so want to make sure I have eaten it all! Xx

morning!!!

jelly? doodles? have we lost you?

ben is back today! woo hoo!!!! Im so excited and i just cant hide it!!! I was awake at 4 this morning for an hour as i just couldnt sleep, then i couldnt wake up when my alarm went off at 6.30!

so todays menu is-
b- 2 hifi bars
l- savoury rice and lettuce
d- sweat and sour pork with rice and salad.

dubs sorry to hear you put on! is it the wrong time of month maybe? that does seem an awful lot! but i weighed myself at home the other weekend and i put on 6lbs over night!!! i wasnt great but i wasnt that bad! the next day 3 of those had dropped off and the next another 2.

xxx

morning!!!

jelly? doodles? have we lost you?

ben is back today! woo hoo!!!! Im so excited and i just cant hide it!!! I was awake at 4 this morning for an hour as i just couldnt sleep, then i couldnt wake up when my alarm went off at 6.30!

so todays menu is-
b- 2 hifi bars
l- savoury rice and lettuce
d- sweat and sour pork with rice and salad.

dubs sorry to hear you put on! is it the wrong time of month maybe? that does seem an awful lot! but i weighed myself at home the other weekend and i put on 6lbs over night!!! i wasnt great but i wasnt that bad! the next day 3 of those had dropped off and the next another 2.

xxx
Morning hun.. How are you today? Yay to Ben coming home :)
No its mid month for me.. There's no real "reason" as such that I can think of to warrant that size gain.. I've been drinking my water, and been good 90% of the time.. I had a heavy dinner lastnight so was expecting a small gain this morning.. but 4lb??!!!!!

I'm ok! Just looking forward to finishing work tomorrow for a whole 10 days! Got so much on though, our week is going to fly by! Just can't wait to get bedroom done now! Need to hire a floor sander! Think I'm going to regret sanding the floor half way through!

You will lose 4lbs in a day on s&s!! I lost 11lbs in a week on Cambridge! Xx

I'm ok! Just looking forward to finishing work tomorrow for a whole 10 days! Got so much on though, our week is going to fly by! Just can't wait to get bedroom done now! Need to hire a floor sander! Think I'm going to regret sanding the floor half way through!

You will lose 4lbs in a day on s&s!! I lost 11lbs in a week on Cambridge! Xx

Wohoo.. Ha ha.. Yea but as soon as I eat again that'll go back on... I read up yesterday and its due to carbs and water leaving yer muscles or soemthing like that.. So they recommend you aim for 4-6lbs under yer goal coz you'll gain back that 4lb when you start re-feed?!
I'll weigh in the mornging again just to see.. Hopefully SOME of it will have left and confirm its down to a heavy dinner

Yeah I put it straight back on again! My friend lost 4 stone on Cambridge and only put a small bit back on! But she now has an unhealthy relationship with food!

Your so close to the 11's, I so wish I was that close! I'm not in a massive dish or anything just want to feel like I'm getting somewhere and I have yo-yoed around this weight for so long, going down to 13st 7 then up to 15 on and off for like 2 years, I want to be under 13st 7 to feel like I'm achieving something! When I met Ben I was 13st 3 and I was quite happy there!

Do you have any plans for the bank hol? Xx

Yeah I put it straight back on again! My friend lost 4 stone on Cambridge and only put a small bit back on! But she now has an unhealthy relationship with food!

Your so close to the 11's, I so wish I was that close! I'm not in a massive dish or anything just want to feel like I'm getting somewhere and I have yo-yoed around this weight for so long, going down to 13st 7 then up to 15 on and off for like 2 years, I want to be under 13st 7 to feel like I'm achieving something! When I met Ben I was 13st 3 and I was quite happy there!

Do you have any plans for the bank hol? Xx

I hear ya.. I've been stuck here for ages now.. Just want it to get moving again.. I think if I lose another stone, i'll be a healthy BMI and I'll be happy(ier) Getting there takes so bloody long tho...

My plans for the BH weekend are so exciting...
We’ve ordered a skip which will arrive tomoro and have rounded up some troops to come help us fill it Saturday…
THEN.. To top off my oober exciting Saturday, I’ve drinks (tho mine will be Diet Coke!) in my Da’s house with the family for my brothers 40[SUP]th[/SUP]… wohooooo…. Beat that!!! Ha ha ha
I wreckon Sunday will be filling the skip again and depending how we go, Monday might be doing the same.. Or painting.. Either way I just cannot contain myself!!!!!!!!!

Back