from broad bean to runner bean!

Haha love the sarcasm!! Home improvements are lovely but sometimes just want to sit on your bum! I just had a customer in and he is going to measure up our kitchen! And give me a price, he owes me money so better be bloody cheap!

Congrats on winning the gym membership!! That's great! I never win anything :( *sobs* xx

Haha love the sarcasm!! Home improvements are lovely but sometimes just want to sit on your bum! I just had a customer in and he is going to measure up our kitchen! And give me a price, he owes me money so better be bloody cheap!

Congrats on winning the gym membership!! That's great! I never win anything :( *sobs* xx
I have been known to be lucky in the past.. But not so much lately.. Boo...
I've won 2 holidays 2 years running.. Was great getting to the sun n not paying for it :)
Tho that was ages ago now.. I've won gig tickets n cd's n stuff like that.. Was on a winning streak for a while.. Never got the lotto jackpot tho :( lol

wow! you were lucky! do you enter a lot of competitions?

the most I have won is a stuffed love heart from this fb competition! was only worth £4! Id love a free holiday!

Im just waiting for my savoury rice to cook, im starving today!!! just come over me all of a sudden, annoying! xx

wow! you were lucky! do you enter a lot of competitions?

the most I have won is a stuffed love heart from this fb competition! was only worth £4! Id love a free holiday!

Im just waiting for my savoury rice to cook, im starving today!!! just come over me all of a sudden, annoying! xx

Not really.. Both were radion competitions.. One was first day back at work after new year and I was bored so listening to the radio, they played a song, said ok now its time to get texting so out of boredom I did.. Then they rang and I'd been texter 104 and won a package holiday to Egypt...
Then following year, same competition I was driving home from spending the weekend in my friends and was bored in the car so text in.. And won a package holiday to Portugal.. My holiday luck ended there tho...

Dubs I just had dominos for dinner when I got in I just wanted to be with Ben and not cook! So we got dominos and it wasn't even that good!

Hope you have been better and don't now feel disheartened with your gain. Your going to have a beautiful little baby to show for it! Xxx

Dubs I just had dominos for dinner when I got in I just wanted to be with Ben and not cook! So we got dominos and it wasn't even that good!

Hope you have been better and don't now feel disheartened with your gain. Your going to have a beautiful little baby to show for it! Xxx

Hopefully skinny. Hopefully

Not been better am afraid. Just got in from having dinner out. We shard a starters platter which was garlic breaded (& deep fried) mushroom. Wedges (but was a wedge of potato not little wedges like) deep fried onion rings n garlic toasties. I was so full after that I cud hav cum home n been happy... For main I had seared chicken fillet. N veg. Had ordered chips as a side but was stuffed from starter so didn't eat them. N had a large glass of wine too :)
Felt pure tipsy after just a few mouthfuls tho so got a jug of water to sip in between. Such s light weight lately

Glad u hav Ben back home. Pity bout yer dominos. Sux when ya look forward to something n it disappoints :(

May just take a little while! Ill kept my fingers crossed for you!

Your starter sounds lovely! Ben and I always get something like that! I know, I wish I hadn't wasted my cals! Tomorrow I have pork salad for lunch and then bens mum is doing chilli for dinner so at least ill be good. Then sat we are going to my friends for a BBQ but she is on slimming world so that will be healthy! I know I'm going to be naughty on my cruise so I'm finding it hard to be good till then!

Xx

Morning lovely! Ben just got up for work and I'm not feeling too good, got such a tummy ache so I can't get back to sleep! Just one day left though, yipeeee!!!

I have got loads of yogurts in my fridge so am going to eat a couple of them for my breakfast, salad for lunch and chilli for tea! What's your plan? Xx

I just had the best lunch!!! i cooked some pork chops last night and had them with a massive salad just now, its so much easier and enjoyable eating salads when the sun is out, isnt it?

Im literally watching the minutes go down till 5! I want my holiday to start!!!

xxx

Good morning lovelies!

It's Saturday and I don't have work!! That is a first for a while, yay :)

So I don't really have a plan of action today, but for breakfast I'm going to have miller light and milky coffee. Then if we still go to this BBQ just meat and salad. But it's due to rain here and I can't be bothered to go! Plus we have to leave her at 7 tomorrow to go on our cruise! And I haven't packed anything yet!

How are you on this lovely bank holiday? Xx

I'm back from my cruise and probably about a stone heavier!!! Ooopppps! Back on track tomorrow hopefully even tho I am off to ikea and a very busy day floor sanding!
We seemed to have lost everyone dubs! Xxz

I'm back from my cruise and probably about a stone heavier!!! Ooopppps! Back on track tomorrow hopefully even tho I am off to ikea and a very busy day floor sanding!
We seemed to have lost everyone dubs! Xxz

I know. Think maybe we smell?? Lol
How was ur cruise? X

It was great thanks! We drank way too much on the first night tho and suffered all the next day so that wasn't great! I'm such a little porker now though! I did way quite a lot!
Your weekend sounds super busy! That is what the rest of our week sounds like! I'm absolutely shattered already!
Are you back to work? Xx

It was great thanks! We drank way too much on the first night tho and suffered all the next day so that wasn't great! I'm such a little porker now though! I did way quite a lot!
Your weekend sounds super busy! That is what the rest of our week sounds like! I'm absolutely shattered already!
Are you back to work? Xx

Yea went back today. Cud do with a day off to rest tho

Hi dubs! Sorry been so quiet! My app stopped working and I don't have a computer at home! Been off work all week so haven't had a chance!

I have been so naughty! But we have been redecorating all week and the house is such a mess just couldn't bothered to cook!

How have you been? Xxx

Well i am back on track and moved my WI to a thursday so shall see the damage done tomorrow. Im no longer going to group and my mum and I are doing our own little official WI at home!

Todays meals are-
B- muller light
l- wrap with ham, onion and lettuce
d- steak with BNS chips and peppercorn sauce.

I polish off half a bottle of wine last night, seem to be needing a glass or 3 every night which i know is not going to help with the weight loss so i need to knock that habit on the head!
xxx

EEEKKKK I just got an interview as an events intern for friday! wish i had bloody tried dieting harder now want to look my best!

Back