From CD- WW

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was woundering how you are getting on if you have come from cambridge diet to ww.
Im going to be re joining soon. Ive 1 stone to targer and i need to start eating soon.
Woundered what your losses are like.

I finished Cambridge last nov and went straight on a 2 week hol to Florida and didn't gain an ounce! I then followed pro points to get to goal. Ignore everyone who says u will deff gain when you stop Cambridge because I didn't, you just have to be sensible and remember you obviously will gain if you go back to how you were eating before but you won't if your sensible! Good luck and enjoy ww! X

I finished Cambridge last nov and went straight on a 2 week hol to Florida and didn't gain an ounce! I then followed pro points to get to goal. Ignore everyone who says u will deff gain when you stop Cambridge because I didn't, you just have to be sensible and remember you obviously will gain if you go back to how you were eating before but you won't if your sensible! Good luck and enjoy ww! X

Thank you... CD is fab for a quick fix and result what i needed and here i am now with 14lb ish to go.
So im more thinking WW.

I lost 2 stone in 10 weeks on cd and have been on WW 5 weeks now and maintained. It's fab x

Back