• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

From CD- WW

I finished Cambridge last nov and went straight on a 2 week hol to Florida and didn't gain an ounce! I then followed pro points to get to goal. Ignore everyone who says u will deff gain when you stop Cambridge because I didn't, you just have to be sensible and remember you obviously will gain if you go back to how you were eating before but you won't if your sensible! Good luck and enjoy ww! X

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
I finished Cambridge last nov and went straight on a 2 week hol to Florida and didn't gain an ounce! I then followed pro points to get to goal. Ignore everyone who says u will deff gain when you stop Cambridge because I didn't, you just have to be sensible and remember you obviously will gain if you go back to how you were eating before but you won't if your sensible! Good luck and enjoy ww! X
Thank you... CD is fab for a quick fix and result what i needed and here i am now with 14lb ish to go.
So im more thinking WW.

Tano

Gold Member
S: 12st2lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(16.76%)
I lost 2 stone in 10 weeks on cd and have been on WW 5 weeks now and maintained. It's fab x