From chunky but funky to skinny Minnie :)

lauren2244

Hi my names Lauren and I am hoping to start the Cambridge diet in the next couple of days when I set up a meeting with my consultant.
I have been overweight for as long as I remember and finally decided to do something about it in April last year and joined slimming world. This worked really well for me at first and by xmas last year I had lost 4st 13.5lbs but then I missed a weigh in over xmas and things started to go down hill from there and in the last year I have managed to put on two stone. Although I am not back to where I started the weight is slowly managing to creep back on and I have decided to put a stop to it!
I have ordered my xmas party dress a size too small to act as my motivation to really go for it this time :)
X x

I'm starting tomor fancy buddying up?

This is my third time.....more determined now though. How much u wanting to lose? 4 and half here. Follow my diary! I'll keep u entertained lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins

This is my second attempt at the diet and defo going to be the last :) I want to lose about 5.5st,
I have bought my xmas party dress a size too small to act as motivation so unless I really go for it I will be going to my works xmas party naked lol x

Hows it going?

Back