From Cupcakes to Carrots : extra easy and green

henri156

Hey guys!

New to this and have been offered some great advice to keep a food diary to keep track!
Hopefully keeps me motivated over Christmas
Any more advice is much appreciated as I'm doing this alone from home.
So far today ....

Breakfast : weetabix (B) and milk (A)

Snack: banana (sf) Greek mullerlight lemon (0.5 syns)

Lunch: poached egg (f) with grilled bacon (f) and asparagus (sf) and tomatoes (sf)

s: deli noodle box (1.5 syns)

D: Cumberland pie (f) Brown Sauce (2 syns)
Brussel sprouts, celery and Carrots (sf)

Total : 4 syns

Might treat myself to a little bit of choc with my remaining syns :)

9.5 syns for chocolate

Total for the day : 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Today has been a good day :)

B: banana (sf)
L: HM carrot soup (sf) with bread (B)
S: blackberries
D: slice pizza (12 syns) salad

Syns - 12

Hope I can keep this up over Christmas

Manages to resist dominos last night so feeling very proud!

Breakfast:
banana (sf)

Lunch:
Hotdog- finger roll (B) and Quorn sausage (1 syns) red sauce ( 2 syns)
Potato wedges (f) Salad and Onions (sf)

Had a massive lunch as going to see the hobbit and was in Uni late. Will have a light supper when i get home !

Breakfast : porridge (B) and milk (A)
Banana (sf)

Lunch : deli noodle box (1.5) with added peppers
Onions and courgette (sf)

Snack: grapes

So far today has been good! Plan to have two Quorn sausages (2 syns) and Brussel sprouts, celery and carrots (sf)

Heading out for a friends birthday. Have bought a 1/4 bottle of vodka (20 syns) and when I get into the club I will just drank water. Takes me over my daily syns but plan to stay within 105 for the week!

Have a good weekend xx

Hey i now you havent posted here in a while but i wanted to pop in and say hi and subscribe! X

Thanks!! I will actually be starting again tomorrow :) I didn't have my phone for a while and had no way of updating so all been keeping notes on scrap paper! :) then got side tracked byxmas lol keeps me focused seeing it written down!xx

Friday 4th

Breakfast - apple (sf)

Lunch- onion and cheese (A) omelette

Snack- kit Kat 5.5 syns

Dinner - chicken (free) and veg (sf) stir fry
Noodles (free)
Black bean sauce (5 syns)

Snack- skips (5 syns)

Total 15.5 syns for the day

This is day 3 of my 100% week and 52.5 / 105 syns

Not bad considering I have been revising flat out and I want to eat my body weight in chocolate to make it a little easier. Resisted so far :)

PS thanks for stopping by :) xx

Happy Weekend guys! Today has been a struggle....hardly any food in the cupboards but plenty of chocolate! Managed to resist so far. Still revising away...first exam is Tues :( but taking a break off tonight to get Chinese (Veg black bean and boiled rice 5.5 syns) and go to see Life of Pi. Cannot wait :)

So today was a green day....

Breakfast : weetabix (b) milk (a) and banana (sf)

Lunch : baked potato with beans (f) and extra light Philadelphia (B)

Lunch was an experiment as we don't have alot of food in the cupboard/fridge. But actually turned out yum! Made the beans nice and creamy but also look a little like vomit (gross)

Dinner : 5.5 syns (see above)

If I need a snack will try to resist the chocolates! I know I have the syns but I like to keep them for night time as this is when I usually eat!

Well had some chocolate.lol. But it all fits within my syns. Strange how you feel guilty even though they are within your daily limit!

Glass of milk (A) and 7.5 syns worth of chocolate
And I enjoyed every syn of it :)

I'm doing a masters in pharmacy so have my Xmas finals this week...though thinking it may not be the right career choice for me lol. Still going to finish (graduate in July hopefully) then decide what I want to do with my life. I kinda wish I had picked something a little more hands on like nursing. What do you do?xx

Hmm I think I would prefer working with kids! Are the placements long or do they fly in?
xx

Also will add my food in. Haven't been feeling well today...maybe stress but who knows.

Lunch was tinned spaghetti (f) and grapes (sf)
Dinner was a small bowl of stew
Some peppermint tea to hopefully help

Back