From fat to fabulous!

SianLeighan

I'm so glad minimins is back!! I used to spend hours browsing people's diaries for inspiration and found everyone so supportive!

I'm 8 weeks into my final journey and 6.5lb down pretty disappointed with the slow losses but at least I'm lighter than what I started at!

I now have a 3 month old baby girl and am currently 4lb away from pre-pregnancy weight, ideally I will get back to 13st7lb by Christmas as the last time I weighed myself before finding out I was pregnant was around Christmas time last year.

I've had a bad week this week and am expecting a gain tomorrow but have all my meals planned for next week and hoping for a better week. However I am out for dinner at least twice next week. Tomorrow is at an all you can eat Chinese/Indian but I will enjoy that one start fresh on Saturday and make SW friendly choices on Wednesday night.

Will start logging my food from tomorrow as I haven't been on plan again today, but tonight's dinner is going to be Salmon, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Hopefully with the help of this wonderful site I can stay on track a bit more over the next few weeks.

S. xxx

20151204_120610.jpg
Uh oh.... Put on 3lb this week back on track until tonight's dinner and have just had a delicious chicken fried rice for lunch xxx

So today has been an okay day... Relatively on plan apart from lunch

Breakfast was overnight oats; 35g oats (hexb) 85ml milk (part hexa) strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrant, redcurrants, sweetener and cinnamon.

Lunch hog roast in a roll... (About a billion syns )

Dinner was beef stew with a mountain of veg - celery, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans and peas.
20151206_181607.jpg

Snacks were melon, grapes, strawberries and some ham.

Hi,
welcome back :)
Congrats on your new baby :)
Food is looking good!
I am following SW too.....but at the moment struggling to stay on track!
Trying to get re-inspired , before I end up with even more gains, what with Xmas...

This week has been on plan so far. Yesterday's food was as follows.

Breakfast; melon, pear, satsuma & coffee (1/2 hexa)

Lunch; leftover lasagne (1/2 hexa & 1syn) speedy salad of spinach, rocket, cucumber, pepper, onion, celery, carrot and tomatoes

Dinner; minted lamb chops (5) salt&pepper wedges, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, broccoli, carrots

Snacks; lemon yoghurt, 2x hifi lights (hexb), orange and mango no added sugar squash

1.75litres of water

Total syns 6

Hello lovely :) , I hope your well . I popped over to see how you got on with weigh in yesterday ? Was wondering if you could update on the challenge thread :D.

Kay xx

Back