From Fat to Fit- My Journey

sarah.w

well here goes... ive been reading many diaries and other threads since i joined Minimins and its encouraged me to start up a new diary since this is a new start for me. I have another diary on the pro points system where ive lost nearly 2 stones since Feb 2012 but ive been struggling recently and have caved so many times because im finding it to restrictive. Just when i was starting to go back to my old ways another user 'bulldogdaisy' mentioned Simply Filling. So i did my research and felt so relieved that this plan allows you to eat more without the constant dreaded pointing (except for the occasional few which i dont mind doing :) ) so now im starting this diary with the best intentions of sticking to this plan and hopefully reaching my goal with ease.

For exercise, im doing the kettleworx workouts 6 days a week including the 6 week challenge, and will be using my side stepper machine for 15 minutes after each KW workout.

Im not going to the group sessions anymore due to the lack of time but will count on this forum as my support network since i find it really encouraging :D

wish me luck!

Sounds good! Good luck! U will find the sf forum a whole lot more supportive than the other diary thread, due to the small number of members! The girls on here have really helped me and I wouldn't have lasted 25 wks without them!

Heres my plan for the day, please tell me if im doing any thing wrong thanks! :)

26/06/2012

B-
1 glass skimmed milk
1 nimble toast with 1 tsp butter (2pp)
2 medium fried eggs (in 2 tsp olive oil)

L-
1 can ww soup (2pp)
1 slice nimble bread
fruit salad

D-
Whole wheat pasta
home made tomato sauce (1pp)

weeklies- 44/49

Thanks Sarah88 and Bulldogdaisy for your support and encouragement :)

If u get a lighter butter u can have 2 tsp for 1pp! I find that if im having bread and butter in more than one meal I will split the 2 tsp between the 2 meals then I only need to point once!

Looks good! There is also some nice 0pp soup recipes on becks and atomics diary which would also save u some pp!

just 1 tsp olive oil, passata, half an onion and some crushed garlic with a little seasoning. Im just pointing the oil because ive already had my daily allowance of oil for brekkie lol

oh yaay!! thanks for the suggestions and ideas Sarah! :D ill have a look at the zero points soup and buy some of that butter haha

sarah.w said:
just 1 tsp olive oil, passata, half an onion and some crushed garlic with a little seasoning. Im just pointing the oil because ive already had my daily allowance of oil for brekkie lol

Oh right ok,sounds a nice sauce though :0)

yeah its simple but it does the job and tastes nice lol

That's ok, it's nice to find ways of saving pp means u may b able to have a treat if u wanted to!

yeah its really easy and quick to make, it takes less than 10 mins to make

well just for me i use half a carton and if theres any leftovers i take it for lunch with me the next day

Hey there and welcome! Hope we can support you any way we can and bloody well done on your weight loss since feb! That's brilliant. X

Thanks Bectoria79! :D youve achieved great results yourself, and your already half way there!! :)

just a quick update i had a crunchie bar (it was staring at me the whole day and i finally succumbed) :( so that brings my weeklies to 39/49

Back