From Fat to Fit- My Journey

not a good day today. I had a good healthy brekkie, and good lunch but we had a late meeting in the office and ordered Indian food. Even though i had around 14 points left im sure i must have eaten more points because we had a really oily curry despite my portions being small. Just incase im adding 15 points to my weeklies to be safe because i really dont know how much it came to.

I had some rice, a quarter piece naan bread, half a popodom and some coconut chicken curry which was delicious but i didnt want to over indulge by having the samosas and extras that were there .

Heres what my day looked like:

Brekkie:
2 pieces wheatabix with skimmed milk (4pp)
1 apple
1 skinny hot choc from Patisserie Valerie (3pp, on the way to work)

Lunch: 8pp
1 banana
1 coffee (half tsp sugar and semi skimmed milk)
tuna and cucumber sandwich using nimble bread and extra light mayo

Dinner: 30pp
1 quarter piece naan bread
half a popodom
rice (small portion)
coconut chicken curry

dailies used: 29/29
Weeklies left: 28/39

was really tired to do a full workout because i got home at 8:30 so instead i did the 10 min fast abs kettleworx workout but i did a lot of walking today

At least u dint go all out and eat all the extras! Good day I say!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Sounds like you were pretty restrained with it and can easily fit it in with some weeklies so no worries :) x

thanks guys :)

had a good bounce back today, heres my menu:

14/09/12

Brekkie: 7pp
2 Wheatabix with skimmed milk
1 hot choc with semi skimmed milk
1 apple

Lunch: 8pp
1 yogurt
1 cheese sandwich on nimble bread
1 tea with 1 tsp sugar

Dinner: 13 pp
homemade minestrone soup
2 small homemade wholemeal rolls

dailies used: 28/29
weeklies left: 28/49

exercise:
40 mins of kwx

Brilliant day! Ur doing great! How much have u lost since doing sf? Can't remember how long u been doing it either?

Brilliant day! Ur doing great! How much have u lost since doing sf? Can't remember how long u been doing it either?

haha thanks Sarah :) i had a break for a couple of months but started again this week. In the first two days i felt a difference so i jumped on the scales and it said i lost a pound :D i havent weighed since but will on Monday. I feel better like more motivated now and have a dress i bought but never wore to fit in to for my cousins wedding in October so thats my next goal.
SF so far has been great but im trying to keep it within my daily pro point allowance so i dont use up to many weeklies, im hoping to loose a steady 2 pounds a week so i can get into the dress in 4 weeks time :)
hows it going for you?

sarah.w said:
haha thanks Sarah :) i had a break for a couple of months but started again this week. In the first two days i felt a difference so i jumped on the scales and it said i lost a pound :D i havent weighed since but will on Monday. I feel better like more motivated now and have a dress i bought but never wore to fit in to for my cousins wedding in October so thats my next goal.
SF so far has been great but im trying to keep it within my daily pro point allowance so i dont use up to many weeklies, im hoping to loose a steady 2 pounds a week so i can get into the dress in 4 weeks time :)
hows it going for you?

Well ur doing great so far! I hope it shows 4 u on wi! This is my first wk back on wi was today lost 3.5lb but have a few things on this wk end so not sure how that will go!

Well ur doing great so far! I hope it shows 4 u on wi! This is my first wk back on wi was today lost 3.5lb but have a few things on this wk end so not sure how that will go!

wow go you!! thats a fantastic result for your first week back, you've lost a good amount so im sure your going to keep motivated throughout the weekend :) best of luck everyone :)

hey everyone, how was your weekend?

i had a good one, i stuck to the plan properly and even saved on my dailies. i weighed myself yday and was 2 pounds lighter so im happy about that. I went out with my best friend for dinner yesterday, we hadnt seen eachother for around 3 months. She couldnt believe how much i had lost and it really motivated me. We ate at a Lebenese restaurant but i just had a cheese burger and chips except i got full really quickly so only managed to eat half the portion of chips and half the burger. I stuck to my 29 pp yday.

This is my menu for today:

Brekkie: 2pp
1 nimble toast with ww butter and ww jam
melon
a handful of grapes

Lunch: 11pp
1 peach
1 nectarine
2 ww bagle with 2 extra light traingle
coffee with skimmed milk and 1 sugar

Dinner: 11pp
red pepper and mushroom risotto (60g dry weight)
with low fat cheese

will still have 5pp left so might have a scoop or two of vanilla icecream :)

exercise will be 30 mins of kw

Last edited:
Well done on the loss! That's brill

Back