From LL to CD to Atkins

caramelcherry

I completed 3 months of Lighterlife and lost 3 stones. I could not psychically take the feeling of hunger and not eating anymore. So I switched to the Cambridge diet and after having one 200 calorie meal and 3packs for 2weeks. Obviously I've still been dying of hunger!

I've now switched to Atkins, lets hope I actually keep to this now.
I want to be settled into a routine. I have 3 more stones to lose.

I've had my first atkins brekkie. Omelette and Salmon. Yum. Best of all I'm not starving with hunger

Hello and welcome. I'll also say congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far! Hope the transition isn't too bumpy for you.

Hi and well done so far, that's a great loss. Have you got the book? and read the stickies at the top love?

Hello! wow what a loss you must feel great. I've switched from cambridge last wednesday but I was on the 1000cal option but only for a few days was doing ss before that for 3 weeks. I have to say that the scales have moved very fast this first week and it's not over yet so i've 2lbs down since last wednesday and i'm pleased with that. It is nice on atkins far more choice but still not easy! yet easier then cambridge!!! Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you

Thanks Jella and the same to you love.

Helllo ,welcome, enjoy not feeling STARVING!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Jim :wavey:Apparently you are the Atkins guru round here:) I purchased a book a couple days ago, so it should be there when I get home from work.

Just a quick question, can you have sugarfree jelly and cream in the induction? I might buy some for tonight

Thanks x

Sugar free jelly & a little cream is fine & a firm favourite around here!

Oh great, thanks! :D I've just realised I actually have to make the jelly and can't buy it ready made. Doh! Desert for tomorrow me thinks:)

LOL, That made me laugh love. Enjoy.

You can get little individual pots of made up jelly, Rowntrees and another make I can't remember at the moment who do slightly 'classier'/grown up flavours like apple & blueberry. They're handy to have in the fridge for a sugar crave emergency.

Hartleys Low Calrte Jelly B/Berr & B/Currant 175g

Description

Ready to eat jelly.
Less than 10 calories per pot.
FAT FREE.
BLUEBERRY & BLACKCURRANT FLAVOUR JELLY WITH SWEETENERS.
Ingredients

Water, Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrates, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Blueberry Flavouring (0.1%), Blackcurrant Flavouring (0.08%), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulphanme K), Colours (Carmoisine, Green S), Contains a source of Phenylalanine

Nutrition

Typical Valuesper 100g
Energy14kJ/3kcal
ProteinNil
Carbohydrate0.3g
of which sugarsNil
FatNil
of which SaturatesNil
Fibre0.3g
Sodium0.1g

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like the Rowntrees, they contain aspartame and citric acid which has been known to stall some people...

LOL, That made me laugh love. Enjoy.

:giggle:I ended having it yesterday before my actual dinner. It was yummy :eating: I think I'm the only person who has desert before dinner:p

I've stepped on the scales after two days and I've lost 1 and a half pounds. hmm I like this diet :) It definately helps with my concentration at work, I couldn't think before when I was constantly hungry.

It is nice to be able to eat isn't it love.

I'm glad it's going well, I've dropped 2lbs off but have to restart today hehee but the jelly is very handy, I try not to eat it every evening don't want to get sick of it but it does help me fight my evening munchies. Congrats on the big weight loss so far your doing great

Back