• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

From LL to SW to CD - In One Week !!!

i haven't tried the LL porridge, but the cd porridge is very thin.

It's the singularly most disgusting thing I have ever had the misfortune to eat, did it once NEVER AGAIN!!!

( some people love it though)

I agree with FeeneyFooFoo! It was awful. I managed to eat one pack with a lot of sips of water; thankfully my counsellor was able to post me some extra soup packs, and took the unused porridge back for a refund.

I found it had more a Reddy Brek consistency than porridge, and the taste wasn't good either :eek:

Ex-LL person here too. If you liked the LL porridge you will most likely HATE the CD porridge. It's nothing like it and, in my opinion, it tastes vile.

maple and pecan porridge was singularly the most nauseating thing i've ever put in my mouth. (and tbh, there's been a fair bit of competition).

Hahahaha :)

Ex-LL person here too. If you liked the LL porridge you will most likely HATE the CD porridge. It's nothing like it and, in my opinion, it tastes vile.
I 100% agree with this, and wish I had known before I stupidly stocked up with porridge packs this week for my first CD week...

horrendous!!! the LL ones are like heaven compared to them!! ;)

I loved the porridges, particularly the maple and pecan. My friend doing CD right now loves them, too - and that one is her favourite.

I bought Porridge and Porridge only ! it was fine :)

Not that struck by the Maple and Pecan one ( tasted a bit err Cabbage-ish ?!!!?? ) The Apple and Cinnamon flavour was delicious !

I like the CD approach so far ... the web blurb and the little book.

xxx