From lows to highs..

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey guys,

Firstly- I just want to say how invaluable all your support has been since starting LT. Yesterday I felt so disappointed but today I feel upbeat, positive and DETERMINED. I realised for the FIRST time that I AM going to be slim. I AM!! It was actually an overwhelming thought and I cried (with happiness!) to think that this is actually going to happen for me.

I was delighted today at work because I came on my period (sorry for too much info there!) but it explained my emotional state yesterday.

The thing is...LT WORKS!! When it's TOTM I can put on half a stone and yet I STILL lost...EVEN factoring that in!!

I'm now at a point that I don't care if it's only a few pounds because I'm prepared for this to take as long as it takes. For years I've battled with my weight but I have never been as strong and focused as I am now. I have no desire to go back to my bad old ways. I'm not feeling tempted because...what I'm achieving is making me far, far happier than the temporal pleasure of a bag of chips.

I just want to say to anyone who is feeling a bit down, or disappointed, to KEEP going. LT WORKSSSS!!!! If you stick at it you WILL become slimmer and healthier. I have a heck of a long way, but for the first time I BELIEVE I'm going to get there. WOW.

There is NO feeling on earth as good as knowing you are changing your life for the better.

And I couldn't be doing this without you guys. It actually makes me cry to think about what an incredible bunch of beautiful men and women you all are. I am amazed by you all on a daily basis and am humbled to have the love and support that you give out so readily.

Thank you

Love in abundance!

Luce xxxx:love:

Oh my god you actually made me cry reading that message it was so full of emotion and gratitute. You said all the things im thinking.

Im so glad your feeling better now coz you were very down yesterday.

Bring on more lipotrim shakes hahaha!

Luce, If i could I would come straight over and give you a great big squeezy cuddle. You are fab... and you are part of the entire team on here that gives the inspiration to each and everyone of us.

I'm on the dark side with exante at the moment (needed some warm soup!) anyway - I can't keep away from the LT forum, you and everyone give so much support and this is why we can ALL do it - each and every one of us, no matter which path we choose.

Luv y'all !!!

Caren. xxx

I feel exactly the same, I big this site up and the people who are on to everyone. When they ask about the diet, or considering doing, I totally recommend this site. I tell them all, if it wasn't for this forum, I would not be where I am today, I would have given up months ago. The support and encouragement from everyone on here is invaluable. I take my hats off to everyone. We are all going through an incredibly tough journey, however, there is always someone on here to help you, make you laugh or answer your questions. I love my second second home!!

I am now very happy to hear you say all those things and that I know you are going to be okay. I was a bit worried when I could not see as many posts from you :)
xxxxx

i couldnt agree more, its gr8 gettin the support u need (and giving back) with ppl that understand wot u goin thru, the highs an the low.

determined girl u will get there!! i can feel ur passion 4 this diet shinin thru and that will take u 2 ur goal weight. :).

u all inspire me so much. thanks everyone!!! :)

Aw, this is so lovely to read! Having faltered several times within the first few days of LT attempts, I really do think it's this place that's made the difference :)

I'm glad you're feeling better today & inspired! I got that feeling last week where I just thought, "all these opportunities are opening up to me & I'm going to be thin..."

Yay! :)

Hannah

I just don't think I'd have got to this point without the forum!

x

Hi Luce,
well done to you, a fantastic turn around from yesterday, hormones are a curse sometimes.
Great to see you feeling up and happy in your commitment to yourself and LT.
Well done, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

This forum is a real blessing -Elle said they should give the link to it to every beginner and she's spot on.

Don't play down your own part on here either woman! You give back every little thing you get from being here!

Sooo glad you feel better -long may it continue! :D

Well done hun that is the 'lightbulb moment' you need, you will do it and you will feel great.
Keep telling us how you are and we will help you through any sticky patches. ;)

ooh..well done hun...you will do it! trust me, if u have set ur mind into it, then nothing will stop u!..I see a slimmer u coming soon..

go lipotrim!!

Back