From lurker to member! Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KrabbyPatty, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. KrabbyPatty

KrabbyPatty Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low fat/calorie counting
    Hi everyone, I'm a 33 year old mum of 3 and 7 long days into a calorie low fat controlled diet.:(
    I have a passion for cheese, chocolate and all things bad but I,m hoping a bit of online support and some willpower will see me through a large loss.:D
    It's all a bit daunting and I have given myself a small first target but all I can think about right now is how hard this is going to be but I know I need to do it for myself (my grandma's have all sorts of horrid diet related illness), my kids and my future wedding!! ;)
    Forgive me if I do anything wrong whilst I settle in I do find these forums a bit confusing. I am just relieved I have found a group of people who are in a similar boat!!:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.