From Obese to Ideal

cirsty89

After re-starting Slimming World AGAIN this year ive decided now that i'm going to create a food diary for each day and add to it as i seem fit, any input and feedback would be great as i know its going to be a long journey - i do want to lose 10lbs in 5 weeks not too sure if this is possible, have lost 4 lbs in just over 2 weeks but i think im slowly putting it back on...
I'm trying to do the wii fit each day for 45mins or more but its hard as its getting so repetative.

Today = E.E

HE a = 250ml semi-milk HE b = wholemeal brown sub roll

Breakfast - satsuma and a cuppa
Lunch - Sub roll, low fat butter(1), ham(free) & cheese (28g red leicester (5.5)

so far this is what ive had. I will be having a fruit-salad as a snack later with weight waters toffee yoghurt (free) not too sure what to have for tea yet went to do a shop earlier so im going to see what i have there im thinking smoked haddock with new potatoes...
About to go on the wii in a mo to try burn off some of this flubber!!!

Let me know what you all think, any feedback or adjustements :)
xxx

This is how today's day looks:
Breakfast: satsuma & cuppa
Lunch: sub roll, ham and cheese - syns total = 5.5
Dinner: Tesco steam new potatoes, sweetcorn, smoked haddock fillets and colmans white sauce - syns total = 3
Snack: 2 squares of dairy milk(1.5), will be having a fresh fruit salad later on with a weight watchers toffee yoghurt

All together my syns for today in theory will be: 10 :)
x

Back