From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Hey gorgeous! Hope you are well! Food sounds great! :) xx

So finally went to try on the suits - and we've chosen these:

image.jpeg

So tempted to "celebrate" with a take away but quorn burgers are cooking in the oven to help me avoid temptation!

Food today:

Brunch: mullerlight, low fat quorn sausage sandwich (hexb) tea (0.5)

Dinner: spicy quorn burgers (4) broccoli and cheesey paprika potato (hexa) with tomato chutney
image.jpeg

Nice suit :)
Food looks good. When you count coffees at 0.5 syns, is it the milk you count? Bit of a stupid question I know. I don't tend to think about teas and coffees, I drink them quite regularly throughout the day but I use very little milk and count it as my hexA.

Nice suit :)
Food looks good. When you count coffees at 0.5 syns, is it the milk you count? Bit of a stupid question I know. I don't tend to think about teas and coffees, I drink them quite regularly throughout the day but I use very little milk and count it as my hexA.

Yeh I read in the book to count a dash of milk as 1/2 syn each - I guess it is more dependant on how much milk you actually use but I haven't had it affect my weight loss yet x

Had a super lazy day yesterday and ate more than I should have (allbeit on plan!)

Spent the day binge watching American Horror Story - really need to start doing something more interesting with my weekend rather than binge watching Netflix...

Breakfast: Mullerlight, cupp of tea (1)

Lunch: Quorn Chicken and Chickpea Tagine with wholemeal rice

Dinner: Veggie spag bol with 40g RF cheddar (HexA)

Syns: 1

Low on syns but should have had much more speed!

hey - just been catching up.. The suit is lovely - I really like grey on guys, lovely choice. And a waistcoat underneath is always so smart. Exciting times ahead...eeek :)

Well done you for resisting temptation - it'll all be worth it in the end thats for sure :D

Food looks good - cant say I've ever watch AHS but I've heard some good things about it! Gonna watch crap tele tonight I think. Pjs and my duvet is needed after such a long work day! xx

hey - just been catching up.. The suit is lovely - I really like grey on guys, lovely choice. And a waistcoat underneath is always so smart. Exciting times ahead...eeek :)

Well done you for resisting temptation - it'll all be worth it in the end thats for sure :D

Food looks good - cant say I've ever watch AHS but I've heard some good things about it! Gonna watch crap tele tonight I think. Pjs and my duvet is needed after such a long work day! xx

I find AHS is hit or miss depending on the series! We are watching the circus one at the moment - it's not great but I've watched so many episodes now I just need to find out what happens!

Pjs and duvet are definitely the go to for me after a long day! I think I'm going to go to bed shortly- stops me from eating and I always find Monday's tiring so an early night is definitely on the cards! Xx

Back on plan yesterday - in other news it looks like I'm taking the other job. Just waiting for the offer to come through in writing – I hate handing my notice in, especially at places I’ve enjoyed working but this job will definitely open a lot of doors. OH is really excited too!
Food yesterday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight
Lunch: Low fat quorn sausage sandwich (hexB) with spinach and tomato chutney
Dinner: Spicy quorn meatball spaghetti packed full of speed (leeks, carrot, onion, peppers) with 40g RF cheddar (hexA)
Coffee x 5 throughout day (2.5)
Late night snack: French fries (4) and a mullerlight
Syns: 6.5

Ooh exciting times, what is the new job? (apologies if you have already said)

Food looks good for yesterday - the chutney do you make it yourself? xx

I work with rail freight so it's a Rail Operations Manager role - if you ever met me you would never think i work in such a "masculine" work environment as I'm really girly - i stick out like a sore thumb haha! Yeah I made the tomato chutney before Xmas - its a Mary Berry recipe that I made SW friendly!

Just replacde the sugar with sweetner:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1158/mary-berrys-christmas-chutney

Haha i work in an engineering company (though i do the accounts) Im def the only girl here! I sometimes stick out too hehe

Thanks for that, might have to do some chutneys - i do love cheese, chutney and pickles!!

Haha i work in an engineering company (though i do the accounts) Im def the only girl here! I sometimes stick out too hehe

Thanks for that, might have to do some chutneys - i do love cheese, chutney and pickles!!

I love cheese, chutney and pickles - especially at Christmas! I could devour a whole packet of ritz biscuits with caramalised onion chutney and the cranberry and white chocolate cheese that I tried over xmas - YUM!

Still waiting for something in writing from the company making the offer – I hate all this waiting game it’s making my anxiety go overtime!

In other news we went to see the vicar last night – I was so worried (no idea why) thinking he was going to get me to quote the bible on the spot and other daft things to allow us to marry at the church. No idea why I was so worried as he was the nicest guy EVER! Talked through our ceremony and chose our readings, as well as booking our rehearsal – so strange to think that in just over 6 months I’ll be saying the vows for real!

Food yesterday was pretty boring as we didn’t get back until late so just had leftovers….

Breakfast: Mullerlight, strawberries and apple
Lunch: Quorn chicken slices, spinach and tomato chutney in a wholemeal thin (hexB) with French fries (4)
3 Coffees throughout the day: (1.5)
Dinner: Leftover spaghetti and quorn meatballs from the night before with 40g RF cheddar (HexA)
Syns: 5.5

Getting my brace repaired and tightened later so not looking forward to that….!

Yay wedding ring has arrived and brace is fixed (and tightened!)

image.jpeg

Food today was a bit of a Mish mash as we are skint so I'm emptying the cupboards before pay day on Friday.

Breakfast: mullerlight

Lunch: same as yesterday (hexb + 4 syns)

Coffee X 5 (2.5)

Dinner: mayflower curry (4) with spring onion, onion, celery, leek, chickpeas and quorn meatballs and brown rice. Looks a bit like vom but was actually really nice!

image.jpeg

Syns: 10.5

yay! how exciting :) you'll keep on having bits ready/turn up for the wedding which will make you more and more excited I'm sure!!

Food looks good for yesterday too, though kinda agree with you on the curry ;)

Back