From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Haha now I’m looking at the photo more closely it does look totally rank but I promise it tasted nice! Despite looking like something my cats regurgitated… spew lol!
I also realise how badly I need to get my nails done – maybe a mini treat for me over the weekend I think.
Yeah I keep getting super excited now that things are all being finalised – also makes my anxiety kick in as it means I can’t change things and am questioning everything about 10 times!
Hope everyone is good :)

For some reason I was convinced I'd missed pages and pages of your thread hahaha.... Think I'm going crazy.

Really hope you get your contract soon hun as that's when I think it will sink in!

6 months till you're getting married! That's crazy!!!! I'm so excited for you! I have no idea about any of it and planning, got my first magazine over a week and a half ago and I haven't even looked at it! I'm so excited to be engaged but I think as we still need to save, I think it's more likely to plan it for 2017/2018 as we want to move back in together first and get our place all nice and if a baby came it could throw it all up into the mix haha. wow just went off on a mini tangent and rambled..lol you can tell I'm nervous about my job! going to shut up now :p xxx

Another scraping the cupboards day - roll on pay day tomorrow!

Breakfast: mullerlight

Lunch: the normal sarnie (hexb) and French fries (4)

Coffee x 5 (2.5)

Dinner: a Cajun spiced concoction containing tomatoes, leek, pepper, carrot, low fat quorn sausage, quorn burger (0.5), chickpeas and lentils topped with 40g RF cheddar (hexa) served with aldi savoury rice (1.5)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tasted ok but can't wait to have something "proper" rather than a mosh mash of store cupboard staples!

Syns: 8.5

Last edited:
For some reason I was convinced I'd missed pages and pages of your thread hahaha.... Think I'm going crazy.
Really hope you get your contract soon hun as that's when I think it will sink in!
6 months till you're getting married! That's crazy!!!! I'm so excited for you! I have no idea about any of it and planning, got my first magazine over a week and a half ago and I haven't even looked at it! I'm so excited to be engaged but I think as we still need to save, I think it's more likely to plan it for 2017/2018 as we want to move back in together first and get our place all nice and if a baby came it could throw it all up into the mix haha. wow just went off on a mini tangent and rambled..lol you can tell I'm nervous about my job! going to shut up now xxx

Still nothing on the contract which is making me even more nervy - eek! But to cover my back I have applied for another job with my current employer just in case.

Haha nooooo not missed much - probably because I was previously babbling about all the drama but not much exciting going on to report at the moment, other than my brother and problem GF splitting up but I don’t think it’ll last – I think they’ll get back together. There choice but the relationship is just way too toxic (on both parts) IMO they both need to walk away but it’s their relationship I guess.

I didn’t look at magazines much just drowned myself in wedding fayres but now I’ve booked everything I just spend my life on wedding forums haha! Yeah it’d be too much all at once otherwise – it’s nice to have one thing at a time to look forward to. Congrats again on the job! xxxx

So you may not hear from me until Monday when I've arisen from my TV binge marathon. My friend has put this app on an Amazon firestick for us which means we can watch any film or to programme! It's amazing! First stop - new series of Luther.

Food today:

Breakfast: mullerlight

Lunch: sarnie and French fries (hexb) and (4)

Coffee through the the day (hexa)

Dinner: sticky Chinese quorn with noodles - doesn't look like much but was sooo good. 5 syns for honey
image.jpeg

Pack of aldi cheese curls to accompany Luther (3)

Syns: 12

Much to my surprise, OH and I went on an adventure today to find waterfalls - lots and lots of body magic and I'm now knackered on the sofa watching the scorch trials on our new toy.

In front of and behind the waterfall:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not sure why that one is on its side. Apparently these waterfalls were the ones in front of the bat cave in the movie the dark night. I got absolutely soaked and covered in mud but had so much fun. Also looking at some of the other photos made me realise that I need to sacrifice these jeans to the too big bag as they were hanging off me and looked awful.

Food today:

Breakfast: quorn burger (0.5) in a whole meal thin (hexb) and an orange

Lunch: latte from Greggs - going to estimate (6) syns

Snack: pack of aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: quorn spag Bol packed full of lots of speed - onions peppers carrots and celery topped with 40g RF cheese (hexa) and an orange for pud!

Syns: 9.5

Spent this morning giving our flat a deep clean - didn't realise how dirty it actually was (we aren't pigs I promise) but it's surprising how cat hair gets everywhere!!

Legs are killing from yesterday so spent this afternoon catching up on supernatural (love this series!)

Had 2 big meals today so hoping the scales are kind tomorrow.

Breakfast: aldi cheese curls (3) 2 X oranges and a cup of tea (0.5)

Lunch: had loads of leftovers in the fridge so cooked some wholewheat pasta and mixed it with all the leftovers and whacked it in the oven with 90g of cheese (3x hexa) - had one portion for lunch (hexa) and 2 more portions of leftovers leftover (try saying that when you've had a few!) (0.5 syn for a quorn burger that was in there somewhere)

Cup of tea (0.5)

Dinner: 2 x spicey quorn burgers (4) in a whole meal thin (hexb) topped with tomato chutney and 25g of mozzarella (3.5) with broccoli and air fryer chips
image.jpeg

Syns: 12

Looks like you have had a lovely weekend :)

Love that your jeans are too big, time for some new ones! Although I'm awful and haven't really bought much as I don't want to spend money on clothes that won't fit in the (hopefully near) future!

I also love a deep clean, always feels so nice to get it done - though the OH doesn't enjoy it so much!

Hope you had a lovely weekend, why do Mondays always roll around so quick!

Hey! Only just caught up, I tend to zone out for a few days every now and again and then have pages and pages to read and catch up on. First of all, your ring! So lovely!

And I love that your jeans are all baggy, see if you can grab a bargain and treat yourself to a new pair :) my weight loss has slowed down a little as it's going towards goal and with exercising loads (I get really muscly so although I'm getting quite fit, I'm not getting much thinner on the legs...:(). But before, when I had a majorly good run on SW, I would buy a new cheap pair of jeans about every two months, that happened over six months. So there is that little pile of jeans in my wardrobe from between April and October last year, size 16, size 14 and size 12. It's such a great feeling. Nothing like a good fitting pair of jeans and knowing they are a size smaller! :) Such an incentive.

Your food always looks good :) I'm getting some inspiration from it, I'm such a mono eater and go through phases where I get the taste for something and I will have a variation of the same stuff for months on end. I'm currently on a hot/sweet trip where everything I cook ends up very spicy but also sweet, kind of coronation chicken inspired coz I love that! The chips from the air fryer looked great, I could really do with one. I have my little quick "chip" fix when I want to save the hassle of doing SW oven baked ones. Tinned potatoes. They are so handy and so cheap (15p a tin in Aldi). I dry them off a little, chop them up and throw them in a hot pan with frylight and seasoning and keep shaking the pan to rough them up a bit so they go a little crispy. Yum. And I often use the hot salsa dip that Aldi's sell, it's like a spicy chutney and I often use it when I'm in a mega rush as a sauce base and just add whatever I want to it.
Anways, that's my rambling done for this morning, not sure where I've got the energy from to write all this hehe. Hope you have a good day.

Loving the pics. Looking fab hun! Where is the waterfall?

Thanks lovely! In the Brecon Beacons somewhere – we planned to go to the first one and then just had a little drive and sort of stumbled across the second one. Never even knew they were there and are only an hour from where we live!

Looks like you have had a lovely weekend
Love that your jeans are too big, time for some new ones! Although I'm awful and haven't really bought much as I don't want to spend money on clothes that won't fit in the (hopefully near) future!
I also love a deep clean, always feels so nice to get it done - though the OH doesn't enjoy it so much!
Hope you had a lovely weekend, why do Mondays always roll around so quick!

I’m exactly the same - Primark must have had a fortune off me in the past 3 years as I refuse to buy any expensive new clothes when I’ll need smaller (hopefully!) soon. I begrudge even buying them from Primark!
Yeah my OH was moaning the whole way through it but admitted after that the place looked (and smelt) so much better. Eurgh I know – sat here putting of work by replying to everyone on this haha!

Hey! Only just caught up, I tend to zone out for a few days every now and again and then have pages and pages to read and catch up on. First of all, your ring! So lovely!
And I love that your jeans are all baggy, see if you can grab a bargain and treat yourself to a new pair my weight loss has slowed down a little as it's going towards goal and with exercising loads (I get really muscly so although I'm getting quite fit, I'm not getting much thinner on the legs... ). But before, when I had a majorly good run on SW, I would buy a new cheap pair of jeans about every two months, that happened over six months. So there is that little pile of jeans in my wardrobe from between April and October last year, size 16, size 14 and size 12. It's such a great feeling. Nothing like a good fitting pair of jeans and knowing they are a size smaller! Such an incentive.
Your food always looks good I'm getting some inspiration from it, I'm such a mono eater and go through phases where I get the taste for something and I will have a variation of the same stuff for months on end. I'm currently on a hot/sweet trip where everything I cook ends up very spicy but also sweet, kind of coronation chicken inspired coz I love that! The chips from the air fryer looked great, I could really do with one. I have my little quick "chip" fix when I want to save the hassle of doing SW oven baked ones. Tinned potatoes. They are so handy and so cheap (15p a tin in Aldi). I dry them off a little, chop them up and throw them in a hot pan with frylight and seasoning and keep shaking the pan to rough them up a bit so they go a little crispy. Yum. And I often use the hot salsa dip that Aldi's sell, it's like a spicy chutney and I often use it when I'm in a mega rush as a sauce base and just add whatever I want to it.
Anways, that's my rambling done for this morning, not sure where I've got the energy from to write all this hehe. Hope you have a good day.
Hello lovely!
Hope you’re well. Yeah my room has a bin bag pile of clothes that are now too big that are waiting to be taken to the car boot sale – I’ve got 1 pair of jeans left that fit now but they’re constantly in the wash where I wear them so much!
Glad your getting some ideas from my food – I go through phases where I always have the same such as spag bol, chilli or curry and I think it’s easier to fall of the wagon as food gets repetitive and boring – oooo love coronation rice etc – what sort of things do you make? I swear by my air fryer – definitely worth investing in one, they’re so good for a quick dinner! Ooo how many syns is the aldi dip? Sounds yum!! Will pop over to your diary now to see how you’re getting on xx

Thanks lovely! In the Brecon Beacons somewhere – we planned to go to the first one and then just had a little drive and sort of stumbled across the second one. Never even knew they were there and are only an hour from where we live!
Oh you live in Wales?

I’m exactly the same - Primark must have had a fortune off me in the past 3 years as I refuse to buy any expensive new clothes when I’ll need smaller (hopefully!) soon. I begrudge even buying them from Primark!
Yeah my OH was moaning the whole way through it but admitted after that the place looked (and smelt) so much better. Eurgh I know – sat here putting of work by replying to everyone on this haha!

I literally have bought a couple of things because I had to (nothing seems to fit me at all which is great but equally I'm not totally where i want to be!)

haha sounds like my other half! I remember when he cleaned on top of the fridge and was disgusted at how gross it was... we aren't dirty mind but never think to clean there! He was sneezing and coughing. My favourite buy just recently is an extendable duster (oh I know how to live!) but it makes my tidying up go so much quicker! xx

So a bit peeved about my STS (if you hadn't guessed!) so am going to try and cut down on my carbs this week.

Had a pants day today so this really is the icing on the cake lol

Mmmmm cake....

Anyway

Breakfast: orange

Lunch: quorn chicken with quark and Cajun spice and tomato in a wholemeal roll (68g so hexb + 0.5) aldi cheese curls (3) and an orange

Coffee x 5 (2.5)

Dinner: leftover leftovers pasta bake (0.5 for burger) with 30g cheese (hexa)

Got some comfort food to make me feel better about my rubbish day and stay the same : aldi cheese curls (3) an orange (have a new found love for these lol!) and a mini malteaser bunny (3)

Syns: 12.5

Oh no. Hope your evening is better. Never mind the maintain, try not to worry too much. You can do it! Some times I find if I haven't drank enough water my losses don't happen no matter how good I've been.

Back