From one extreme to the other - food diary!

boo hiss for you. I completely know what its like to see a result you don't want to see and even more so when its not deserved. So *big hugs* for you and fingers crossed if you have another good week it will show next week!

So (sounding like a consultant right now) .....

Whats your plan for this week? How are you going to get what you want next week? Is there anything that can get in your way of it this week? xx

Hello lovely!
Hope you’re well. Yeah my room has a bin bag pile of clothes that are now too big that are waiting to be taken to the car boot sale – I’ve got 1 pair of jeans left that fit now but they’re constantly in the wash where I wear them so much!
Glad your getting some ideas from my food – I go through phases where I always have the same such as spag bol, chilli or curry and I think it’s easier to fall of the wagon as food gets repetitive and boring – oooo love coronation rice etc – what sort of things do you make? I swear by my air fryer – definitely worth investing in one, they’re so good for a quick dinner! Ooo how many syns is the aldi dip? Sounds yum!! Will pop over to your diary now to see how you’re getting on xx

The salsa dip is 0.5 syns for 2 table spoons so that's quite good. I like to add it to my sauces for that extra bit of flavour. I cook some really strange stuff. Mostly is somehow veggie stew style but with whatever I think might go. I have had a phase of quorn chicken pieces, throw them in with my veggies as they are slowly simmering away in stock, add chili paste and other seasoning and sometimes a little NAS blackcurrant squash. I know this sounds so weird. But I started using it in my quorn bolognese coz my original bolognese has red wine in it (yum). But the blackcurrant adds that deep fruity taste and the sweetness but it's balanced out by the savoury seasoning and the chili paste. I love it. Might just make that tonight :)

I think I was there when I was a kid, we used to go to Wales ever summer. My nan is from Narberth and we've family there and Swansea.

I live up near Cardigan bay, it's such a beautiful area. Although you wouldn't be able to tell right now coz I can barely see beyond the rain lashing against my office window.

Aw Jessie, I so feel for you! I know how frustrated I get when I have stayed the same but the body has its own way of working, some weeks when you least expect it you have a good loss and others when you're absolutely confident that you have lost, it's very little or nothing at all. Take comfort in the fact that you had a good week foodwise and have done something really good for yourself and your body. I'm having a major carb phase at the moment. Normally I try and limit them to one meal a day and the rest comes from fruit during the day. So I tend to have eggs in one meal and some other protein in another. But at the moment I'm riding the carb train big time and can't seem to get off.
I hope you have a good day today and not let this get you down :) xx

Oh no. Hope your evening is better. Never mind the maintain, try not to worry too much. You can do it! Some times I find if I haven't drank enough water my losses don't happen no matter how good I've been.

Thanks hun - yeh I definitely need to drink more water (and less coffee!!) going to bring a bottle into work with me tomorrow I think!

Aw Jessie, I so feel for you! I know how frustrated I get when I have stayed the same but the body has its own way of working, some weeks when you least expect it you have a good loss and others when you're absolutely confident that you have lost, it's very little or nothing at all. Take comfort in the fact that you had a good week foodwise and have done something really good for yourself and your body. I'm having a major carb phase at the moment. Normally I try and limit them to one meal a day and the rest comes from fruit during the day. So I tend to have eggs in one meal and some other protein in another. But at the moment I'm riding the carb train big time and can't seem to get off.
I hope you have a good day today and not let this get you down :) xx

Thanks lovely - just so frustrating! I'm just glad I didn't reach for the Dominos pizza menu as I usually would have - neeeed to get into that wedding dress!! Carbs are def my biggest downfall - if someone tells me I can have as much pasta as i like i will have a mountain! Going to have some sort of curry tonight but without the rice - will have some lentils or something instead. Will have to pick up some of that Salsa - I find my sauces always taste too similar so wil be nice to give something else a go. I cna see your thinking behind the squash too - might have to try that (but won't let my OH see as I think that'd be a step too far for him on the weirdness level haha!) xxx

boo hiss for you. I completely know what its like to see a result you don't want to see and even more so when its not deserved. So *big hugs* for you and fingers crossed if you have another good week it will show next week!

So (sounding like a consultant right now) .....

Whats your plan for this week? How are you going to get what you want next week? Is there anything that can get in your way of it this week? xx

I think I'm going to cut down on my carbs with my evening meal and drink lots of water (there is a chance I may have to move my laptop to the toilet though haha!) Got nothing planned this week so fingers crossed I can stay on track. xxx

I think I'm going to cut down on my carbs with my evening meal and drink lots of water (there is a chance I may have to move my laptop to the toilet though haha!) Got nothing planned this week so fingers crossed I can stay on track. xxx

haha know that feeling, I am trying to drink more but it means I'm constantly backwards and forwards to the toilet... but just think Body Magic!!

I'm sure you can stay on track - let us know if there is anything you need help with and we'll all do our best I'm sure xxx

My name is Jessie and I'm addicted to oranges

image.jpeg

Ok so anyway - yeah - never been a huge fan before but I can't stop eating them. I want more..... Now.

Breakfast: orange

Lunch: quorn Cajun and tomato in a roll (hexb + 0.5) aldi cheese curls (3) mini maltreaser bunny (3) and another orange

Coffee x 6 (3)

Dinner: leftover leftovers pasta (0.5 for quorn burger) 30g cheese (hexa) orange (again) and aldi cheese curls (3)

So as you can see my attempt at a carb free dinner went down the pan - went to see dad in hospital so couldn't be bothered cooking when I got back so leftovers it was. Lots more water and less carbs tomorrow!

Syns: 13

My name is Jessie and I'm addicted to oranges

View attachment 180023

Ok so anyway - yeah - never been a huge fan before but I can't stop eating them. I want more..... Now.

Lunch: quorn Cajun and tomato in a roll (hexb + 0.5) aldi cheese curls (3) mini maltreaser bunny (3) and another orange

Coffee x 6 (3)

Dinner: leftover leftovers pasta (0.5 for quorn burger) 30g cheese (hexa) orange (again) and aldi cheese curls (3)

So as you can see my attempt at a carb free dinner went down the pan - went to see dad in hospital so couldn't be bothered cooking when I got back so leftovers it was. Lots more water and less carbs tomorrow!

Syns: 13

Love it! Hiiiii!

Haha I was half expecting it to say...

B- Orange
L - Orange
D - Oranges ;)

Good luck with the less carbs thing, I try to have either lunch or dinner carb free as I do think it helps :) xxx

Love it! Hiiiii!

Haha I was half expecting it to say...

B- Orange
L - Orange
D - Oranges ;)

Good luck with the less carbs thing, I try to have either lunch or dinner carb free as I do think it helps :) xxx

hahaha! I've just scoffed another one - might turn orange soon.. would save on fake tan anyway lol xxx

Ran out of oranges boooooo :(

Lunch: same roll as yesterday (hexb + 0.5) aldi cheese curls (3) mini malteaser bunny (3)

Coffee throughout the day (hexa)

Lots and lots of water!

Dinner: mayflower curry with quorn chicken lots of speed and lentils (4)

image.jpeg

Bag of French fries (4)

Syns: 14.5

Mmm that curry does look good...and less vomit like this time ;)

you'll have to go and get more oranges! Perfect for this time of year when everyone is getting poorly to keep up with those vitamins xxx

Mmm that curry does look good...and less vomit like this time ;)

you'll have to go and get more oranges! Perfect for this time of year when everyone is getting poorly to keep up with those vitamins xxx

Hahahaha! yeah I thought it looked less vom like this time too haha! I've stocked up so have two bags in my desk drawer - looked like a right weirdo walking round Tesco with my arms full of oranges! xxx

I can't believe you live on one piece of fruit for breakfast...makes me feel positively pig like :eek:

Oh honestly it's only because I'm never hungry first thing - that's how I put on a lot of my weight as I wouldn't eat in the day and then would literally SCOFF my face for dinner!! On the weekends I tend to eat much more for brekkie / brunch xx

That's a relief hehe. I actually worry that I eat too much fruit, I have had such a bad day of cravings I ended up popping out of the office into town and came back with a bag of oranges, punnet of blueberries, sliced turkey breast (my latest addiction) and coke zero. I don't actually need any of it, I just really want food. Terrible! And it took superhuman strength to walk past the pastries and chocolates, I so very nearly caved.

That's a relief hehe. I actually worry that I eat too much fruit, I have had such a bad day of cravings I ended up popping out of the office into town and came back with a bag of oranges, punnet of blueberries, sliced turkey breast (my latest addiction) and coke zero. I don't actually need any of it, I just really want food. Terrible! And it took superhuman strength to walk past the pastries and chocolates, I so very nearly caved.
well done you for not caving!! Beauty of SW is you can eat and eat and eat (the right things) and still lose weight - you can do ittttt! xx

Back