From one extreme to the other - food diary!

So today didn't really go to plan - ended up coming home from work as I felt so pants. Struggled to stay on plan too - def went over on syns but could have been much worse

Breakfast : mullerlight, orange and a coffee (0.5)

Lemsip (1) and an orange

Lunch: leftover pasta back with mozzarella (hexa)

Wedding cake tasting - small slice of fruit cake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, Victoria sponge cake and lemon drizzle cake (all small slices I promise!)

Dinner: more pasta bake (so another hex A's worth of syns) plus leftover Quorn chicken and lentil bake from my mums (syn free)

So not a brilliant day but could have been worse.

Also thought I would show some pictures of the amazing icing flower the cake lady made

image.jpeg

No idea why they're upside down. These are the colours we've chosen for our cake:
image.jpeg

Hey hun! The flowers look absolutely amazing and don't beat yourself up having the cake or your cheat meal the other night. It's just life, isn't it. I think you're doing well still carrying on with the plan, I find if I go off track with a cheat meal I end up writing off the whole day (and then some!) and just use it as a licence to scoff. Got to learn from you :)
Hope things settle again, sorry to hear you've been dealing with so much drama. xx

Hey lovely - just been catching up.

Firstly - sorry to hear you and the OH had a row, I'm sure you are both fine now but its never nice is it! xx

Also re the over synning on the cakes, I'm sure I read somewhere that if you are taste testing food then it doesn't count as syns....;):p

The flowers are absolutely stunning, is it pricey for what you are having? Gosh i cant believe how much things cost for weddings! xx

Hey hun! The flowers look absolutely amazing and don't beat yourself up having the cake or your cheat meal the other night. It's just life, isn't it. I think you're doing well still carrying on with the plan, I find if I go off track with a cheat meal I end up writing off the whole day (and then some!) and just use it as a licence to scoff. Got to learn from you :)
Hope things settle again, sorry to hear you've been dealing with so much drama. xx

Thanks lovely - I could have been much worse yesterday and I think everyone deserves a treat once in a while! I used to write off whole weekends with binges but I think knowing that I'm so close to the wedding is helping keep me a bit more on track! xxx

Hey lovely - just been catching up.

Firstly - sorry to hear you and the OH had a row, I'm sure you are both fine now but its never nice is it! xx

Also re the over synning on the cakes, I'm sure I read somewhere that if you are taste testing food then it doesn't count as syns....;):p

The flowers are absolutely stunning, is it pricey for what you are having? Gosh i cant believe how much things cost for weddings! xx

Yeah we're fine now thanks hun - OH was stlil having a bit of a sulk yesterday morning but snapped out of it by yesterday evening. Deffo agree on tasters not counting as syns haha - I'm bringing the leftovers into work for ym colleagues tomorrow so I'm not tempted to eat them! Yeah the cake is costing £350 in total - ouch!!! xxx

Yeah we're fine now thanks hun - OH was stlil having a bit of a sulk yesterday morning but snapped out of it by yesterday evening. Deffo agree on tasters not counting as syns haha - I'm bringing the leftovers into work for ym colleagues tomorrow so I'm not tempted to eat them! Yeah the cake is costing £350 in total - ouch!!! xxx

Ah men eh?! (though tbf I'm the one who usually sulks!)

Ooh your lucky work colleagues! Bet they will love you :)

£350 is pricey... but i have heard others saying theirs cost loads more than that and I'm like.....WTF?!!! xx

Hey gorgeous!

So sorry I've been super quiet! I'm here though and wow.. those flowers look amazing! £350 amazing and worth every pennny * imagine's eating icing * mmmmm lol

I hope you are feeling better too? lol I agree tasters don't count as syns...surely not ;x haha

Sending you lots of love babe xxxx

Ah men eh?! (though tbf I'm the one who usually sulks!)

Ooh your lucky work colleagues! Bet they will love you :)

£350 is pricey... but i have heard others saying theirs cost loads more than that and I'm like.....WTF?!!! xx

I know - I've heard some people pay £500+! Don't get me wrong I love cake but for £500 I'd expect to eat as much as I want and miraculously lose weight....! Honestly everything with weddings costs so much it's ridiculous - it's like suppliers hear the "w" word and see the £ signs rolling xxx

Hey gorgeous!

So sorry I've been super quiet! I'm here though and wow.. those flowers look amazing! £350 amazing and worth every pennny * imagine's eating icing * mmmmm lol

I hope you are feeling better too? lol I agree tasters don't count as syns...surely not ;x haha

Sending you lots of love babe xxxx

Hey doll!

Yeah a tad better today thanks hun (nose is slightly less red but is still sore - boooooo!) As a kid I used to literally just et ready rolled icing out of the pack and much it like it was cake - and I wonder how I got big?? *Day dreams about sugar* xxx

Back on track yesterday and feeling slightly better - whoop! Went over to see my Grandparents which I always enjoy - they've agreed to loan us the money that we are short of for the wedding which is super sweet of them as I was starting to get really anxious about it. Up to Leicester tomorrow to search for houses then back to my friends for a take away on the way home - what's the best veggie option from the Indian ladies??

I had a lot of medicine yesterday but am not going to syn it as ultimately I needed it so don't want to make myself feel bad.

Breakfast: Coffee (0.5) Orange & Mullerlight

Lunch: Wholemeal thin (hexb) with tomato chutney and quorn chicken slice, orange and french fris (4)

Dinner: Creamy cajun quorn chicken with 75g RF philadelhpia (hexa) and onion, spring onion, pepper and carrot - love this it is so yum and feels naughty too.

Syns: 4.5

Back on track yesterday and feeling slightly better - whoop! Went over to see my Grandparents which I always enjoy - they've agreed to loan us the money that we are short of for the wedding which is super sweet of them as I was starting to get really anxious about it. Up to Leicester tomorrow to search for houses then back to my friends for a take away on the way home - what's the best veggie option from the Indian ladies??

I had a lot of medicine yesterday but am not going to syn it as ultimately I needed it so don't want to make myself feel bad.

Breakfast: Coffee (0.5) Orange & Mullerlight

Lunch: Wholemeal thin (hexb) with tomato chutney and quorn chicken slice, orange and french fris (4)

Dinner: Creamy cajun quorn chicken with 75g RF philadelhpia (hexa) and onion, spring onion, pepper and carrot - love this it is so yum and feels naughty too.

Syns: 4.5
Super sweet of your grandparents! Xx

Know that chickpea dhal is about 5 syns for an average portion and is so yummy xx

Food today:

Breakfast: orange x 2 and a tea (0.5)

Lunch: wholemeal thin (hexb) with quorn chicken and tomato chutney, French fries (4) and an orange

Dinner: veggie quorn chilli (no rice booooo) with onion, Spring onion, carrots, peppers and kidney beans topped with 40g RF cheese (hexa)

Snack of aldi cheese curls (3) and a segment of an icky orange - not juicy at all!

Syns: 7.5

Yesterday's house hunting was pretty good - think we are going to buy hopefully but still all up in the air at the moment. My OH has a job interview Thursday up there so I'm going to try and book it as leave so my mum can come up with us to look at houses after his interview. We shall see!

Had the best intentions yesterday food wise but unfortunately failed at the second hurdle. Had a coffee and a fruit bag from McDonald's whilst my OH had a sausage and egg mcmuffin but when we went for lunch - I had a lush spinach, sweet potato and tofu curry with rice and a naan bread (fail) then shared a large bag of cheese Doritos with OH (double fail) then had a Quorn steak slice then a Margarita pizza, crisps, coleslaw, onion bahjees and chocolate (fail fail FAIL FAIL!!!) ooopsssss!

Back on track today but obviously dreading WI tomorrow - thinking about changing weigh day to Friday but then I know I'll be more likely to go off track on weekends. Will see how I get on this week.

Today..

Breakfast: 3 X low fat Quorn sausages in a wholemeal thin (hexb) with tomato chutney

Slept through lunch haha!

Dinner: Quorn bolognaise with onions peppers and carrots and 40g RF cheddar (no pasta)

Snacks: aldi cheese curls (3)

Syns: 3

Ok so I go carb-less most of last week and only lose a pound - an vaguely on plan with a fair few slips and manage to lose 2! Figure that one out?!

Anyway - yay 2lb off!!

Food today...

Breakfast: orange and coffee (0.5)

Lunch: skinny flat white from Costa (5) wholemeal roll (hexb) with tomato chutney and quorn chicken, orange and aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: pasta with spring onion, onion, peppers and carrots. 3 x table spoons of red pesto (7.5) and 65g reduced fat mozzarella (hexa)

Now Cwtched up watching goosebumps like kids haha!

Syns: 16

Not going to lose sleep over 1 syn!

2lbs off! Thats awesome - sometimes are bodies are confusing thats for sure!

Sounds like you had a good day :) Exciting times about the house... so grown up! xx

Minis! I've broken down! I'm cold and sat here in my work hi vis jacket waiting (up to 90 minutes!!!) to be rescued by recovery.

image.jpeg

Back