From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Oh boo! I know I shouldn't laugh but you expression coupled with the hi vis is making me chuckle! Whats up with he car? x

Haha! Apparently it was the ingnition coil? £140 later eurgh....! xx

Nooooo! Disaster! You're back on the road? Or more importantly, somewhere warm??

I was sat in the car with my hi vis and coffee to keep warm haha! But luckily they were only about 45 minutes before they got me and they took me to the garage - got a taxi to my Mum's and worked from hers. Just such a pain! Eurgh! xx

So despite my breakdown I managed to stay on plan - yay!

Breakfast: coffee in the car to keep me warm (hexA)

Brunch: Orange

Lunch: Wholemeal roll (hexB) with tomato chutney and quorn chicken, orange and aldi cheese curls (3)

A fair few coffees throughout the day (HexA)

Dinner: Mayflower curry (4) with quron chicken and loooooads of speed food (onion, spring onion, leek, carrot, peppers)

Syns: 7

Back up to Leicester tomorrow for OH's interview and looking at more houses!

Well done for sticking to plan, I find it all too easy to just go off track when my day does. £140....Ouch! I hate it when these things crop up unexpectedly, cars are such a nuisance. My friend's little brother just passed his test and bought a car, he had some money saved up and I sent him a picture of my empty purse saying :welcome to adult life. Poor kid, haha

Loooong day - OH felt his interview went well so fingers crossed! I drove my dad's car up as my dad is still recovering from his foot op - bit scary driving an automatic Audi when I'm used to my manual fiesta! In other news my OH's credit score is better than he expected (both of ours are pretty crap from being silly when we were younger) so it's looking more likely we will get a mortgage! Yay!!

Tried my beats to stay on plan today but no idea of syns

Breakfast: 2 oranges and a coffee

Lunch: we were in John Lewis do very limited options, went for sweet potato and butternut squash soup with a chunk of white bread, an orange and a packet of cheese curls (I brought these with me lol!)

Dinner; currently have the same as last night cooking in the oven!
image.jpeg

Just realised I didn't even post yesterday's food haha!

So dinner was low fat quorn sausages, with a cheesey vegetable bake (cauliflower, broccoli, sugar snap peas, green beans, carrots, leeks) with a sauce made of quark, vegetable stock, mustard powder and two packs of Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta stirred through, topped with 120g RF cheddar (makes 3 portions)

So yeah leftovers today !

image.jpeg

Well done for sticking to plan, I find it all too easy to just go off track when my day does. £140....Ouch! I hate it when these things crop up unexpectedly, cars are such a nuisance. My friend's little brother just passed his test and bought a car, he had some money saved up and I sent him a picture of my empty purse saying :welcome to adult life. Poor kid, haha

Yeah - so true! It's all so exciting when you start driving and pass your test - now it's just a money guzzler! Eurgh!! xx

Food today

Breakfast: orange and coffee (0.5)

Lunch: 2 low fat quorn sausages, aldi cheese curls (3) and an orange

Another orange as a snack

Dinner: leftover cheesey veg bake with leftover chilli (hexa) with 50g RF mozzarella (5)

Syns: 8.5

Been a bit rubbish today and not really had anywhere near as much speed as I should have. This whole house move is proving to be a lot more stressful than I initially thought and resulted in a huge argument with my mum. Hmmmm onto bigger and better things tomorrow!!

Breakfast: an Alpen light (hexb)

Lunch: orange, aldi cheese curls (3), pasta with red pesto (5) light mozzarella (hexa), leeks, peppers, onions and tomato

Snack: more aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: chips in the air fryer!

Syns: 11

Food has been a bit all or nothing today...

Orange for breakfast

Napped most of the afternoon

Then had a huge cooked dinner (not sure if the quorn is free or half syn each!)

Lots of speed too!

image.jpeg

And a bit of poppadom (1)

Syns: 2

May have some crisps too later!

Hope you've all had a lovely Valentine's Day ❤️❤️❤️

Feeling really dubious about weigh in later – no reason in particular, just think my anxiety is playing up in general to be honest.
This whole thing with the wedding and house move is stressing me out.

Firstly, the move.

So our dilemma is:
  1. My OH has got a job in Leicester (great news!) however it starts on 7th March – this would mean he will have to be based in Leicester as of this date as he doesn’t drive.
  2. I still haven’t had my contract (have now been assured it’ll arrive by Wednesday) and I still will have to do my months notice in my current job in South Wales, once said notice is handed in.
  3. We have got no where to live yet, in all fairness we are going up on Saturday to view potential properties
  4. As we can only hand our notice in on our current property from the day we pay rent (3rd) it’ll basically mean we are renting 2 properties for one month = £££
  5. We need a property with only a short term let so that we can buy when our house will be ready in August / September (providing that we get accepted for the mortgage)
  6. Moving is expensive = agency fees, bonds = MORE £££££
Which leads me onto stress about the wedding.

Long story short me and OH are pretty sh!t at saving money – we’ve managed to save up quite a bit but kept dipping into it here and there on the assurance from my OH that his Mum would lend us whatever we were short. I know this is not a way to live life but it’s a huge lesson learnt. Anyway, OH kept assuring me it wouldn’t be a problem until he eventually checked with his Mum who said she didn’t have the money spare and also couldn’t take out that kind of a loan for us (we both have pants credit). Cue a lot of shouting from me at OH (I know we are both to blame but I basically sort everything in our lives – this was the one thing I left to him and despite him assuring me it would be fine, it wasn’t). Anyway, after a lengthy upset visit to my wonderful Grandparents – they kindly agreed to lend us the money. All sorted…? No. Now with the move – it’s basically going to wipe out 90% of what me and OH have saved – argh!! Which means lending more – which means paying more back – just at the time that we will be taking on the mortgage. As I said, I know it’s totally our own fault but still stressful nonetheless.

Hmph.

And I’ve now worked out it’s 23 weeks to the wedding and I still have 19 lbs to lose – and realistically that’s 17 weeks to lose 19lb as I need to allow time for alterations. She says whilst planning what to have from the restaurant tonight and being drawn to the grilled halloumi burger. FML.
Looking forward to a good girls night out tonight with my friend’s for one of their birthdays. In all seriousness though I need to do a bit of damage limitation this week as I have a hen do on Friday too.
So yeah. Sorry for the rant ridden, self pitying post. I’m sure I’ll be chirpier tomorrow following copious amounts of saturated fats.

But in more SW friendly news – here is my latest before and after!

Left: Heaviest (16st 10lb)
Middle: 2 stone down
Right: 5 stone 5lb down

IMG_4819.JPG

Oh hun, what a load of stress you're having to deal with at the moment! I really sympathise, I know too well what it feels like when anxiety goes through the roof and everything is crowding in on you. Oh my, look at your photographs, you have done so amazingly well! You look fab! And I have no doubt you'll manage to shift a lot more before the wedding. But don't add it to your stresses. Stick to your plan, not just for weight loss reasons but mainly because the more stressful life is the more you have to look after yourself and this is the way to go. You can do it!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations lovely, that's so great!!xx

Thanks beaut - and thanks so much for your supportive message about the anxiety too. Feeling much more positive today and like I can tackle the world - funny what a load of stodgy food and a good night sleep can do for you!

Back