From one extreme to the other - food diary!

- 2lb! No idea how that happened. So lost last weeks gain and another pound. Think I'm coming down with something - my throat is feeling super swollen and my head feels fuzzy. Blurgh!

Ok so scrap that - just weighed again (don't ask - I was showing OH that I'd lost weight) and the scales decided that I've actually now lost 3lbs! Weighed on different floors 3 different times and it's definitely a 3lb loss! I'll take that!

Hey love sorry I've been MIA for a while now - am back and back to catch up. Love your mums dress, so pretty!

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with your bros GF, fingers crossed it passes soon - otherwise that could be quite awkward on your wedding day.

Are you fully back on plan now? xxx

Hey love sorry I've been MIA for a while now - am back and back to catch up. Love your mums dress, so pretty!

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with your bros GF, fingers crossed it passes soon - otherwise that could be quite awkward on your wedding day.

Are you fully back on plan now? xxx

Thanks hun - things are better now with my bro's gf. We actually went to the escape room thing with them on Sunday (was a good way to break the ice as we had something to focus on! ) so onwards and upwards I guess!

Yeah back on plan (she says whilst suffering a "curry hangover" from the celebratory Indian take away last night - WHoops!)

Back on plan (ish) yesterday..

Breakfast: Orange and Coffee (0.5)

Lunch: Asda Thai Chilli Cod (1.5) mixed with pasta, mayo (0.5) and onions and peppers roasyted in garlic and chilli frylight. Orange.

Dinner: Had a last minute invite out to dinner with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend. Had a diet coke, and penne arrabiatta light (basically half a portion with a salad). Going to guesstimate 6 syns for oil. Also had a large bite of my dad's garlic bread so will guesstimate 4 for that.

Syns: 12.5

Your lucky its only your bros gf, I don't like my sisters husband, my sister, or her children for that matter lol. Don't like his children (from previous marriage) either. But I'm not getting married for another 11yrs so don't have to worry about it

Your lucky its only your bros gf, I don't like my sisters husband, my sister, or her children for that matter lol. Don't like his children (from previous marriage) either. But I'm not getting married for another 11yrs so don't have to worry about it

Flipping heck!! Families ey? More hassle than they're worth sometimes!

Eurgh. Annoying day today. My phone screen has decided to go bright red and stop working and the estate agents have come back and said that my references have come back fine but OH's new work won't give him a reference until Monday - so the estate agents want £200 to change the tenancy to my name in order to allow him to move in on Saturday - ARGH!!!

Had my hair done last night though which was nice :) This week is turning out to be expensive....

Lunch: Pasta, lighter than light mayo (1) with peppers

Snack: French fries (4.5)

Dinner: Veggie curry, with spinach, tofu, carrots, green beans, onions and 40g RF cheddar stirred through (hexA)

Had a few chips of my H2B plate so will guesstimate (5) for this .

Syns: 11

High syn lunch today becuase I forgot mine so have had to buy it - oops!

I'm getting mine done today. Love the feeling of being pampered.
That sucks about the rental agency. Seems a lot harder to rent in the UK than Ireland. My cousins in Liverpool had loads of issues getting a place with references.

Turns out my OH completely misunderstood - luckily we don't have to pay the £200! They're checking that the landlord is happy for us to move in on Saturday so fingers toes and everything else crossed!! I'm not sure about my hair though - I'm not sure if it's a bit too bleached.... :/

High Syn day yesterday but still on plan...

Lunch: Tesco semi dried tomato and feta pasta (5.5) and french fries (4.5) and orange

Coffee (0.5)

Dinner: Creamy cajun quorn meatballs (hexA) with loads of speed food packed in!

Syns: 11

Turns out my OH completely misunderstood - luckily we don't have to pay the £200! They're checking that the landlord is happy for us to move in on Saturday so fingers toes and everything else crossed!! I'm not sure about my hair though - I'm not sure if it's a bit too bleached.... :/
Phew what a relief! Hope it all goes smoothly lovely. Pics of the hair and we'll let you know ;) xx

So worked from home today trying to get stuff ready for tomorrow.

Brunch: omelette with peppers cheese (hexa) and low fat quorn sausages
image.jpeg

Got some veggie spag Bol on the go now so will update later with syns!

Oh dear - so this weekend went to pot when it came to being on plan.
Friday night's dinner consisted of veggie spag bol with a heap of pasta and 50g RF mozzerella (5 syns)
However, we had to move my OH up to Leicester this weekend and was TOTALLY off plan and to shame myself I'm going to list everything I ate (please don't judge me minis!!)
  • Tomato, mozzarella and pesto panini with a latte and raspberry and cheesecake muffin
  • 2 mini hash browns
  • Large McDonalds filet of fish meal with mozzarella dippers too
  • Take away Indian, with chips, pilau rice, 3 poppadoms, peshwari naan and a paneer curry
  • 3 Mr Kipling angel slices
  • Veggie balls and chips from Ikea
  • Cheesecake
  • 4 slices of garlic bread
  • A mozzarella, tomato and pesto warp
  • Caramel egg
  • Ready salted crisps
There’s probably more that I can’t remember – but looking at that list makes me so ashamed. Anyway, I’m on a strict speed food diet only today (namely oranges lol!) to try and do SOME damage limitation for WI tonight. I’m going to Mum’s after for a belated Mother’s day dinner (and to keep me occupied whilst OH is away – countdown until Friday *sob*) so tonight will probably be off plan too! Watch this space….

Back