From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Awh here I know all about car costs. Mine is finally going good and now car tax is due.. Can't wait to get my deposit together for a brand new car.

As for diet wise. I feel ya. I'm back home and have had two good days but since Feb 12th I've gained 7lbs that I have to loose again. Eugh

Awh here I know all about car costs. Mine is finally going good and now car tax is due.. Can't wait to get my deposit together for a brand new car.

As for diet wise. I feel ya. I'm back home and have had two good days but since Feb 12th I've gained 7lbs that I have to loose again. Eugh

Glad to know it isn't just me - I've not just fallen off the wagon - I've taken a bl00dy great big leap off it and am being dragged behind it.. hahaha!

So as predicted last night was an epic fail.

I scoffed my face with loads of Chinese, cake and chocolate – and I loved every minute of it hahaha!

Trying to be back on plan today – we shall see. I’m feeling positive about it today….

Managed to stay on plan yesterday – and got quite a bit of cleaning done. Started to pack the cupboards up and the annoying little bits – you really don’t realise how much sh!t you accumulate until you have to pack it all. Quite glad my OH is in Leicester though (leaving me to pack everything – nice one Ry!) as it means I can be so much more brutal about throwing things away – he’s such a hoarder! I threw away an old hockey stick yesterday – Please note that my OH hasn’t played Hockey in almost 14 years…. Why does he need it?!

Busy couple of days from now on – hair and make up trial for the wedding tonight (will post pictures later) – last day at work, collecting the van and taking my Grandmother to see my Granddad in hospital (he’s having his op today so fingers crossed all goes well – he’s had an awful few months bless him) – packing up the last bits in the flat on Saturday and leaving my beloved South Wales – eek!!

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Orange and coffee (0.5)

Missed lunch as had a meeting and then went home and started on a cleaning spree.

Dinner: 2 quorn beef steaks (1), bisto cauliflower cheese wit added cauliflower and broccoli (1.5) with extra philly light for creaminess (HexA) and air fryer chips

Syns: 3

Hmmm I posted pictures of myhair and make up trial last night but they seem to have dissapeared!

656575752_image_jpg-550x0.jpg 7662236060_image_jpg-550x0.jpg 12675631147836_image_jpg-550x0.jpg 64026232531535406_image_jpg-550x0.jpg

I was really pleased with it (sorry for the self indulgent pictures haha!)

So I was back on plan yesterday - but I've already had a cupcake this morning and I plan to eat more.

It's my last day in the office and there is cake and biscuits everywhere. Rude not to really....

Hello my lovely I'm here!

I've been stuffing my face during the "moving period" - so moving period actually only lasted a day or two move wise (getting unpacked and settled etc) but moving period eating wise lasted until last Wednesday - oops!

So I did just write a long a$$ response until I got logged out - humph! But in summary...

Move went really well. Love our new house and jobs!

I've unsurprisingly gained over the past few weeks - now weigh 11st 8lb as of this morning.

On plan today but needed more speed food.

Breakfast

https://instagram.com/p/BDvIrsoRGll/

(Hexb)

Lunch

https://instagram.com/p/BDvhzBXxGjN/

1.5 syns for bisto cauliflower cheese and 40g reduced fat cheese hexA. This is if the bachelors cheese and broccoli pasta are still free?

And currently have some mayflower curry on the hob. Let's do this!!!

Edit: so including this mornings coffee, cheese curls and dinner total syns are 9

Last edited:
So today was exciting - I finally got my company car list! Eek! So going to spend some time the next few days having a look and making a decision - it's like free car shopping!

Food today:

Breakfast: orange and 2 coffees (1)

Lunch: wholemeal thin (hexb) filled with queen turkey slices and tomato chutney, orange and aldi cheese curls (3)

Dinner: spicy quorn meatballs with loads of speed food crammed in to the sauce served with rice and topped with 40g RF cheese (hexa) with one of these new mullerlights....

https://instagram.com/p/BDyeX38RGub/

Nom!!

Breakfast: tangerine and coffee (1)

Lunch: wholemeal thin (hexb) with tomato chutney and quorn chicken, tangerine and prawn cocktail hoops and crosses (4)

3 more coffees (3)

Dinner: made a pasta bake out of batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta, bisto cauliflower cheese, leeks, quark, broccoli and cauliflower topped with reduced fat cheddar and tomatoes. Have made it into 2 portions so roughly 1 syn for the cauliflower cheese (1 and hexa)

image.jpeg

Froze one of those new mullerlights (mango) and tried to make an ice cream but no luck really other than it took me longer to eat!

Syns 9

So today consisted of 6 hours in the car - walking round in the rain in head to toe bright orange hi vis - and a curry.

https://instagram.com/p/BD32jw3xGmd/

Breakfast: tangerine, coffee

Lunch: coffee and some of the leftover pasta from last night (1)

Dinner: went for a curry and tried to make the best choices possible so guesstimating the following:

Vegetable dhansak - 6.5
2.5 poppadoms - 10
Chutneys - 5

With Diet Coke.

Going to use the milk in the coffee and cheese from pasta as hexA

Syns: 22.5

Not too bad overall!

I like frozen muller, I put the strawberry one in the freezer as I'm cooking tea, then by 8.30 (my snack time) its lovely with fresh strawberries and reduced fat squirty cream. The cherry flavour with fresh cherries is also yummy.

Back