from SW to WW :)

i swapped last week and lost nothing on SW for 8 weeks. 1st week doing ww pp and down 6.5lbs !! hurruh! think it is a lifestyle thing....all that cooking and chopping veg the whole time, plus spending a fortune....all very hit and miss me thinks :)
Ww - track everything and the weight comes off ( hopefully!!!;)
Good luck
S xoxox

i agree i was constantly broke when doing sw and most weeks i had a gain or sts all the leader could say was eat more speed foods , so i rejoned ww as was sucessful on the plan ages ago hope you enjoy ww :D the only thing that sucks is that the subscription to esouce is not free and the sw one is !!!!!

Hi thanks I do hear what you saying about skinnyminis in the class, but I liked at my SW (had a fab leader but just not for me) lots of before and after photos of ppl who had been coming and I think if they had that at my WW class it would be better and I wouldnt think god I am so much fatter then them, or fatest person here LOL

Prob just me being silly I dont want ppl to be my size its not pretty not fun and wouldnt want that on anyone, just be nice not to feel so MASSIVE!

and god I want a shredded chilli beef tonight......must resisit!

hiya im joining ww too from sw, going to give it a go as i feel like aim not getting anywhere very fast at thine minute. going along to 1st weigh in tomorrow x

Back