1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

from WW to Sw - just a lil question!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by busybee123, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

This week I have started SW, just getting my head around it.

If i'd rather stick to red day/ green day can i??
    and how many Healthy extra's are i allowed? i have an old book and a new one, one says two A's and 2 B's and the other book says just one of each, am i missing something?!
    advice pretty please.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    The one A and one B choice option is if you're doing the Extra Easy plan.

You can still do original and green days if you like, and get 1 or 2 As and 2 Bs on those plans.

Bear in mind that the list of As and Bs is slightly different if you're following Extra Easy or Red/Green.

Any other questions, feel free to ask, or do a website search - most things you could think of about SW, including switching from WW to SW have been asked and answered at some point! :)

Welcome along!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.