Fromage frais and cottage cheese?? help!!

CocoaFiend

I bought these the other week, and still haven't gotten round to using them. I'd read alot of recipes using them, but now i can't seem to find any and I'm not a fan of cottage cheese on it own...
Anyone got any ideas for me before they go out of date? please!! thanks in advance :)

Hi, i use fromage frais to make the white/cheese sauce for some dishes like lasagne, just add your hexb cheese, also you could add bacon cheese mushrooms onion and pour over pasta, and i have also used it to make egg custard style puddings! just add two whisked eggs to pot of fromage frais with couple tablespoons sweetner and bake in the oven, served with raspberries its lovely. I have seen loads of others too that are prob much better than mine so il keep an eye out for them for you xx

thanks for these! :D Gonna try that egg custard style desert! I love egg custard... and I never thought of quiche, what a great idea! CHEERS!

cottage cheese is nice on ryvita with sliced tomato or i love it with banana!
You can mix cottage cheese with the fromage frais, add salt pepper, chili, garlic and peeled, finely chopped cucumber. This tastes better if it's been left in the fridge 24 hours. Yummy as a dip or with some meals instead of mayo.

I chop lots of fresh pineapple up and chuck it in...makes it sweeter but doesn't add any syns...

Back