Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Frothiest mousse?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxie, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Has anyone else noticed that some shakes make frothier mousses than others? I regularly use Choc mint, toffee and walnut and butterscotch and the frothiest is always butterscotch. Anyone else found this? I always make them in exactly the same way, using a timer to blend them for the same amount of time in the same container and using the same bowl - a touch of OCD perhaps, lol:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i find chocolate shakes are never as thick, even though i make them exactly the same as the others.

don't have mousse though x

4. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    haha ! Me too, same jug, same amount of time, same cup xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.