Frozen Grapes Are Lovely

Jeg57 said:
How do you freeze the banana?
I've tried grapes and they're lovely but never tried other fruits

I simply put my banana straight in freezer; normally overnight and then following day, cut open and devour!!! It is lush!!! Just like banana ice cream!! X

We freeze grapes & bananas in our house the kids love them :) :) I also freeze cereal bars it makes them last longer & nice & chewey xxx

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

i love frozen grapes they are heaven and when they have defrosed a little aswell.
Will have to try the banana never thought of that

Just had the banana frozen its lovely remined me of icecream defo do that again xxx

Frozen grapes are the best although I try not to eat too many as they affect my losses, I prefer frozen raspberries or strawberries x

Ive taken frozen grapes to the cinemas before in place of popcorn and they are fab. I've never tried any other frozen fruit but might have to take a walk to the greengrocers now! :)

Not tried this yet! But will be later, grapes are in the freezer as I type! Really looking forward to them lol, thanks in advance x

I peel my bananas, cut them in half & put ice lolly sticks in them. Sometimes I then dip them in yogurt & freeze or I just have a yogurt with it for dipping.The jelly crystals on the grapes is another winner! Gorgeous ;-) Must try the rasps & blueberries too

For the kids I put a lolly stick in the end of the banana so they have something to hold on to.

Don`t forget - some do - peel the banana first.

Back