Frozen Grapes Are Lovely

I love frozen grapes, they put me in mind of fruit gums. Sadly I can only have a few each day as I'm type 2 diabetic and grapes have a lot of sugar in them!:cry:

just threw some in the freezer :)

Hmmm, I've seen this before but was always skeptical - after reading all your positive comments, off to pop a bag in the freezer! :D

Try coating the grapes in sugar free jelly crystals (1/2syn per sachet i think) then putting in the freezer....tastes just like a sweetie...yummy x

i have finally finished my first bag of frozen grapes-there is a now new bag freezing in their place. i LOVE them-and they really do help me with my late night-sweet craving. I wasnt sure if I was going to like them, boy was i wrong! especially in this hot weather, there really refreshing.

I would also like to know the way to freeze a banana!

I've got two grapes in the freezer at the moment to try later!
I've tried frozen banana before but I thought it was horrible. :(

Looking forward to trying frozen grapes with frozen muller light yoghurt! Not sure about the banana though :) xo

im going to try this tonight, how long do they take to freeze does anybody know? if i put them in now hoping they will be ready tonight! and also was thinking you could dip a banana in a mullerlight (like a banana and custard flavour one) and freeze it i reckon thatd taste good :) xx

How do you freeze the banana?
I've tried grapes and they're lovely but never tried other fruits

frozen strawbs are really good xx

You've got me hooked! Frozen grapes are a taste sensation! Who'd of thunk it ;)

sarah83 said:
I love frozen grapes... they remind me of something I used to have a few years ago from the ice cream van. Think they were Walls and they were lots of mini lollys in a bag covered in a candy covering all in different shapes.
Can anyone else remember them or is it me going mad?
(my hubby thinks I made it up!!)

Not sure if this is what you meant buy I remember these: http://www.childofthe1980s.com/2008/09/01/walls-funny-feet/

my frozen grapes have gone a bit manky :( xxx

Back