frozen mix berries tesco FAIL how defrost properly?

nk2015

hi

yesterday i bought a lot fresh fruits , plus a froze mixed berries which is first time!
so i am so confuse with the instruction. i put a 120g in a bowl (from freezer) last night 11pm put in fridge for 12 hours and take it out 9.30am to put in my breakfast n eat it with 200ml almond milk, all bran Berry 60g (will syns for over 35g, is it allow?) with 100g greek yogurt nonfat (count as FREE) . then i put mix berries and it was so cold ! i dont understand how it works. so i eat whole bowl in 30 mins to finish by 10am due to too cold mix berries, i like fresh berries but it was too expensive usually £2 for 150g blueberries!!!!! which i use buy them every 2 day day and weight excalty 100g per day to save amount for next day but now i need superfree food in, but now i want use mix berries which is cheaper than fresh and look like failure. hope you can help me.

=how to eat mix berries frozen correct way
=am i doing right way eat a huge breakfast?

=i get all mixed of requirement :

:::::FREE (greek yogurt liberte plain no fat)
:::::Super free = some fruit
::::::Super speed fruit, strawberries, blackcurrant which count from inside froze mix berries.
::::::Healthy extra A and B for cereal 45g All bran All Berry and milk alpro UHT unsweetened almond milk 200ml.
::::::Syn for over the 20g cereal due to frozen mix berries sour and too cold and want balance it out more crunchy .

thanks

Hi you can either defrost out of the fridge overnight or I defrost in the microwave and drain

thanks. i follow the instruction from tesco mix berries. it dont said quick deforst and have to wait 2 and half hour room temperature, which in result i didnot eat it and put it back infridge after out for 12 hours on table thinking i will eat it with greek yogurt. but i eat icecream...

thanks again

I usually put them in the fridge overnight and they are ready the next day

I use tesco frozen berries to make overnight oats...

I put 35g of porridge outs , a vanilla or strawberry muller yoghurt and a big hand full of the berries in a plastic tub and mix, I do then the night before and then eat them for breakfast x

That's the main reason i've been getting them,I vary what flavour muller lights and what fruits I use,it's mainly the berries or cherries,or I make little crumbles and leave the fruit in ramekins for a couple of hours,top with crumble mixture and have with a dollop of creme fraiche at the side

Back