1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fruit and veg

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by roxy222, 7 October 2010 Social URL.

1. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    do you all eat fruit and veg with every meal? im not a lover of either but try with the veg in my evening meal
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Pretty much yes! Even on red or green days I try to have at least a third superfree with salad or veg.
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Yes, I do. I have mentioned this elswhere, so forgive me if you have heard this before, but what I have been doing recently is to think of the superfree part of the meal first and then plan the protein and/or carbohydrate part around the vegetables.

So tonight I am having leeks and butternut squash and chicken. It is not so much a quantity thing (although I often do have more vegetables than meat/fish/pasta) as an attitude. It has helped me.
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

^^^ This is a really good idea, especially because I tend to forget which veg I have in and then am cross to find some manky brocolli in the fridge drawer. I hate wasting food!
    I'm going to try this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.