1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fruit - please help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by *angela*, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning, I've just ate my breakfast+had Sw rice pudding+stirred through loads of fresh raspberries... I'm worried now that this will e regarded as 'mashed down' and made it not syn free. What u think? I've attached a photo to show how it turned out

Sent from my iPhone

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alsmum

Alsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    It looks to me like quite a few of them are still whole so I'd say count it as free today and be a little more gentle next time so you are sure it's free. One of the main parts of SW is not feeling stressed or guilty about what we eat so chill and just focus on enjoying what you eat.

4. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fab thanks so much for your help... Def panicked a bit this morning as I ate the last spoonful but lesson learnt for tomorrow morning :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.