Fruit Salad ?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
. ..What do you use to make the 'juice' with? I stick to pink grapefriut special R with diet 7up. What else would be good?

Last edited:
I just use some flavoured sparkling water. You could use some Jif lemon in water too though

Nothing. Fruit makes its own juice, especially if you include a very juicy item like melon. Sometimes I will get a passionfruit, and scoop out the inside over the fruit. (Tip - a ripe passionfruit should look wrinkly and horrible. A smooth passionfruit is not ripe.)

Personally I don't like the idea of adulterating fresh fruit with artificially sweetened things. But that's just me - I am sure other people will have lots of ideas for you!

Nothing. Fruit makes its own juice, especially if you include a very juicy item like melon.

I do exactly the same. I will skin/segment an orange above the fruit bowl and also ball the melon above the bowl so that any juice is caught with the chopped fruit :)

must be just me then that adds fizzy stuff, doesnt seem the same with just there own juices. I hope you count as syns all those drops of juice that goes into the bowl , haha

Back