Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fruit Salad ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eye6769, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    . ..What do you use to make the 'juice' with? I stick to pink grapefriut special R with diet 7up. What else would be good?

Last edited: 30 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I just use some flavoured sparkling water. You could use some Jif lemon in water too though

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nothing. Fruit makes its own juice, especially if you include a very juicy item like melon. Sometimes I will get a passionfruit, and scoop out the inside over the fruit. (Tip - a ripe passionfruit should look wrinkly and horrible. A smooth passionfruit is not ripe.)

Personally I don't like the idea of adulterating fresh fruit with artificially sweetened things. But that's just me - I am sure other people will have lots of ideas for you!

5. a-new-me

a-new-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.69%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I do exactly the same. I will skin/segment an orange above the fruit bowl and also ball the melon above the bowl so that any juice is caught with the chopped fruit :)

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    must be just me then that adds fizzy stuff, doesnt seem the same with just there own juices. I hope you count as syns all those drops of juice that goes into the bowl , haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.