fruit Tea?

No, just mint tea, nettle tea, green tea or ordinary black tea. Sorry!

xxx

I've been told no because of the natural sugar content you get in fruit which is passed through into the tea. Anything off a leaf is fine eg green tea, peppermint tea but anything from fruit/flower is a no go. Shame I love fruit teas as well!

fennel tea
nettle tea
Mint tea
Green tea and mint
Green tea
Mint and Eucalyptus
Black tea

I've been drinking ginger tea - cut up bits of ginger root in hot water - and I've been fine and still losing weight. As a former tea drinker with lemon, I've found that this is the one thing I really miss.

Hate to be a party pooper here, but there's a few mentioned that I'd be wary off :(

Ginger is from the root, so not allowed.
Fennel is from the seed, so again not allowed.
Eucalyptus, though from the leaf has the possibility of having some of the oils in it (not 100% sure on this one though).

Having said that, some people don't seem to have a problem with them.

Don't forget you can have Redbush and also if you want a fruity tea, you can add some berry water flavourings. I've heard it's lovely in green tea :clap:

try the Cambridge Diet Orange powder drink hot. thats really nice. I've found as the weeks are going by my taste is changing and its slowly becoming to sweet for me.

Hate to be a party pooper here, but there's a few mentioned that I'd be wary off :(

Ginger is from the root, so not allowed.
Fennel is from the seed, so again not allowed.
Eucalyptus, though from the leaf has the possibility of having some of the oils in it (not 100% sure on this one though).

Having said that, some people don't seem to have a problem with them.

Don't forget you can have Redbush and also if you want a fruity tea, you can add some berry water flavourings. I've heard it's lovely in green tea :clap:

Ooops. Sorry everyone.

am i being thick but what is redbush? is it a fruit tea?

No its a leaf tea, which is decaffeinated and people often add sugar and milk to it. Its called Rooibos in some places.

Most health food stores will sell it and some supermarkets.

i love the berry cambridge flavouring hot :D i used to drink fruit teas and find this a great sub.

abz xx

Back