fruit

kackers

Hi all..
Usually try to stock up on fruit as these are totally syn free... can get a bit boring i know, but the no syns and the taste of something sweet in your mouth does it for me..

I love fruit at this time of the year too, so many varieties to choose from, lovely.

I love fruit and would quite happily munch it all day! I love strawberries, blueberries and cherries mixed..yummy!!

I adore fruit and eat loads, cannot get bored so many different types.

I love Melon (all of them), mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cherries, plums, nectarines/peaches, satsumas/oranges, apples, chinese pears and normal pears, kiwi, dragon fruit, grapes, gooseberries, blackberries, papaya, sharon fruit..

mmmmm off to the fridge for melon and blueberries now!!!!!

We are very close to a pick your own farm, the raspberries are lovely at the moment and I am eating a bowl of raspberries covered with a vanilla muller after each meal!

I love fruit too - I have been eating soemthing different most weeks as I usually buy whats on offer / reduced at Tesco & Aldis .

I buy frozen fruit too, usually raspberries and use them over my weetabix. By the time I get to work they have defrosted and my breakfast is still nice and cold.

Lisa xx

I like Passion Fruit, Physallis, Pineapple, Grapes, Pomegranate - I get bored if sticking only to 'conventional' apple, banana, pear stuff. I also take kids to pick your own but we enjoy scoffing as we go.

Jill

strawberries are my favourites at the mo! love them with yoghurt over the top. I am eating about a punnet a day!! Good job they are on offer!

Yep I'm loving my soft fruits as well.
For lunch tomorrow I'm having a rice salad with fruit in it - peaches, mandarins and strawberries. Yum!

Back