FRUIT

beautifulbutterfly

:)I think im following old weightwatchers guides ive found on the internet, is fruit 1 point or 0.5 points because everywhere i read its saying something different? thank you!

Just reminds me of one time I was doing WW, we had a session where our leader bought in some foodstuffs and asked us to estimate the food values, and on everyone we were way under-estimating. She said she had a woman who was close to target but every week she was staying the same and getting disheartened, and she asked the woman to show her a tracker the next week, which the woman did, and our leader noticed she was having four apples (0.5 points) every day. She asked the woman to bring in the apple the following week, and they were ginormous! They were 1.5 points, not 0.5, so every day she'd been over-eating by four points unknowingly. Personally, I couldn't see that causing her too much trouble but it emphasises the need for 'portion control'

Wow thats scary that you could be over eating by as much as that. 4 points extra a day would totally screw up your wi results.

BB it depends on what the fruit is and the portion size, a lot of it is 0.5 a portion but some things like bananas can be 1.5 or even 2

Back