Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by hannahike, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

What fruit is allowed on refeed???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

The woman in the chemist told me that i could eat as many STRAWBERRIES as i wanted. I only have about 8 a day because i want my bowels to see some normality after the refeed.
    Then u can eat any fruit after day 4 but not late at night. Something to do with insolin intolerance.
    Enjoy the refeed. Im finished mine on Fri
  4. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Strawberries are in season now so they are gorgeous - Tescos and Dunnes are selling them 2 packs for 6 euro.

I ate apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes - im officially in love with fruit. Couldnt stand the stuff before.

But now I know its all about buying whats in season - that way you no its gonna be luverly and juicy

Im also loving royal gala apples at the moment - they cost a bit more but they are so worth it.

Ive had to limit the amount of fruit I eat every day. Ive tons of strawberries here so I need to eat them every day so they dont go off So each day I have an apple/pear for elevanses and a handful of grapes and a handful of strawberries.

Just to let you know what classes as a portion in fruit

2-3 small fruits such as kiwis, satsumas, plums, figs or apricots

1 medium fruit such as orange, pear, nectarine, banana, apple

1 handful of berries such as strawberries, cherries, or grapes,

3 tablespoons of cooked or tinned fruit

1 tablespoon of dried fruit

a glass of 100% juice(this can only be counted once a day)
  5. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Strawberries are my absolute favourite! Had some yesterday for first time since refeeding and theyre the best thing i've tasted yet! Theyre aparently a good fruit to aid weight loss according to my friend, so are blueberries and theyre gorg 2.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.