Fruit

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by hannahike, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What fruit is allowed on refeed???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The woman in the chemist told me that i could eat as many STRAWBERRIES as i wanted. I only have about 8 a day because i want my bowels to see some normality after the refeed.
    Then u can eat any fruit after day 4 but not late at night. Something to do with insolin intolerance.
    Enjoy the refeed. Im finished mine on Fri

4. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Strawberries are in season now so they are gorgeous - Tescos and Dunnes are selling them 2 packs for 6 euro.

I ate apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes - im officially in love with fruit. Couldnt stand the stuff before.

But now I know its all about buying whats in season - that way you no its gonna be luverly and juicy

Im also loving royal gala apples at the moment - they cost a bit more but they are so worth it.

Ive had to limit the amount of fruit I eat every day. Ive tons of strawberries here so I need to eat them every day so they dont go off So each day I have an apple/pear for elevanses and a handful of grapes and a handful of strawberries.

Just to let you know what classes as a portion in fruit

2-3 small fruits such as kiwis, satsumas, plums, figs or apricots

1 medium fruit such as orange, pear, nectarine, banana, apple

1 handful of berries such as strawberries, cherries, or grapes,

3 tablespoons of cooked or tinned fruit

1 tablespoon of dried fruit

a glass of 100% juice(this can only be counted once a day)

5. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Strawberries are my absolute favourite! Had some yesterday for first time since refeeding and theyre the best thing i've tasted yet! Theyre aparently a good fruit to aid weight loss according to my friend, so are blueberries and theyre gorg 2.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.