Frumpy Lump

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah Lou, 9 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Did not get promotion today at work by 1%
    Have not been great this week really struggling
    Turn forty next week
    Looked in Mirror and cried
    Sat tight doing this so I don't go to the shop as today I feel a real sight and sorry to wallow ... I don't know why I cant switch my brain to positive.. I cant carry on looking like this... Party next week as well and I should of been the bell of the ball.. oh god! sorry guys I really am bloody fed up :cry:

Last edited: 9 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bonzo

Bonzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You've given yourself the best 40th birthday present you ever could....... a new you. Ok, so you won't be at target on the big day, but think of it as a last chance for your family and friends to see the old you before you unveil the new you.

I'm new here too but have read so many inspirational stories on here I know I can do it. Lets make 2009 our year!!!!!1

4. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey now come on! You obviously didn't get the promotion because there is something better just around the corner hunny. 40 next week listen I'm 44 (45 in June) and believe you me life begin's at 40 ;)!! You may not be as thin as you would have wanted but why should that stop you being the bell of the ball? At least you're doing something about it and you and your "pretend" 40th next year when you will be lovely and slim.
    Come on keep with it
    Sending lots and hugs and positive vibes to you
    xxxxxxxxx

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thanks! I'm sat at my desk in tears... not like me perhaps its just a realease... i think from the pressure of the interview etc...

6. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This diet can play havoc with your emotions etc too I'm sure you will feel better in a bit xxx

7. Bonzo

Bonzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Their loss not yours...... like Minnie64 said, there's something better around the corner.

I turned 40 a couple of months ago, couldn't believe I was that old, was sure I was still 28!!!! But now , 2 months on, its not so bad, especially when I know I'll be a mini me by the time I'm 41!!!

8. bigfella

bigfella not for long hopefully

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    25st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sarah
    Sorry to hear your news, like Minnie & Bonzo have said, its their loss & without doubt, there is something waiting for you around the corner!
    In your eye's your not going to be the belle of the ball - set yourself a goal that at the next ball - your gonna knock their socks off and have all eyes on you - you'll show em'.
    Sarah, look after yourself hun!
    Take care

9. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Please dont be too upset and hard on yourself.
    I turned 40 in August and had huge hangups about it. I couldnt believe i was that old. I did lose weight for it but not as much as i wanted but the main thing for me was a party with my friends and family that love me no matter how i look and I'm sure you too, will have a party to remember.
    I'm back on again to get rid of the last lbs and wish you lots of success. You can do it and it will be the best feeling ever. You always get loads of support here.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.