frumpy mummy to yummy mummy CC diary

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Soooooo im bk doin calorie countin after joining sw bk in may...i lost nothin i couldnt get my head round it this time i think because u have to cook from scratch and my family life and breastfeeding is so busy time is limited!!!

So.im bk here!!

I would be greatful for any requests as i need support :(
am weighing in at 15s 8.6lb so 218.6lb

Look forward to my journey and new cc friends xx

Start:: 218.6lb current:: 218.6lb Goal:: 154lb 64.6lb to go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey leanne! I couldnt get my head around sw either! I found it difficult being in work for 14 hours with a cafe that serves everything with chips!! Lol ur right everything free u needed to cook urself! I lost all my weight calorie counting ... The first time. After putting 3 stone back on im back :)
We have the same goal of 154! Seems so far away but we will get there. Ill add u on mfp now x

Hello ladies!

Hopefully you're looking for another friend! I've lost a stone already so I'm at 16st8lb. My weigh ins are a weds morn.

I've got two young kiddies 6 and 4 and work part time for a very famous chocolate company which has actually helped my diet as I'm sick of the sight of it now!

Goal weight is 165 top end of healthy bmi

Look forward to hearing from you both and sharing hints tip and meals xx

Awwwww hiii i kinda been away from this thread i created lol but i will come bk. Maybe we could use it as a shared diary n post our meal.ideas :)

I have had bout 3 weeks off due to totm trouble n illness n this weekend has now been mega stressfull which dont help but i so need to lose the weight :(

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 216lb...Goal:: 154lb 62lb to go!!

That would be good as I was going to start my own diary but us yummy mummy's can share this one!!
I'm so nosey I love looking at what people are doing and eating lol.
I'm on mfp my name is ladyjo86

Well today I've had porridge for breakfast and just had lunch out and about with work so had a sainsburys be good to yourself BLT and cos they were doing a meal deal had a bag of quavers too! Tea tonight is going to be lasagne for me and the little ones. My husband is in the forces and he's away till dec 17th just in time for stuffing our faces over Xmas!

I'm doing 1500-1700 depending if I been to the gym which I aim for 3 times a week. 500cal per meal and a 200 cal snack if I'm desperate or been to the gym and want to treat myself!

I been naughty again all week and i do weigh in on fridays....but i have lost 1.2lb this week..

How.u doin xx

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Hi chick

I've done well this week 3lb off so at 16st5lb. Very happy. I've joined the Xmas challenge thread as I want to lose 7lb by Xmas and that wil my 10%.
Been a bit naughty as I was out last night and had a few beers and vodkas. Scales said I had sts but its been so hard to be good today with a hangover I want McDonald's and bacon buttys!!' but i have stuck to my cals as its weigh in on weds!
Have a good weekend xx

Back