Fairycakex's Food Diary - my quest to become a yummy mummy!

fairycakexx

:heartpump: Welcome to my shiny new diary :heartpump:

I have been following WW Propoints plan online since the middle of January and lost 13.5lbs - you would think that would of made me more determined to lose that half a pound to get to my first stone, but no for the past two weeks I've been on diet destruction, one day in two days off, thinking about swapping to slimming world so I jumped in the scales this morning, I've put 4.5lbs on, so I need to get my act together. I follow lots of amazing food diarys on IG and considered creating one of my own, I have two little children (7months & 2) I just don't have time to make my food look pretty! So I thought this was the next best thing :), I intend to take some pictures just not all the time.

I am starting to find the plan difficult, I have been doing two, sometimes three separate meals (too salty for baby, toddler & hubby too picky and I have been getting OCD about weighing my recipes accurately so instead of making a normal sized recipe that has four portions I have been making them with the amount just got me, just in case when I divide it's more than I should have!) I just don't have time, my maternity finishes next week and I am back at work (only a couple of days a week) but it's less time than I have now, I keep thinking about swapping to SW cause I don't have to measure I can just bung everything in slow cooker etc. someone please reassure me I can do this with WW and I am just being silly, or am I right?

The thing I love about the plan and the only reason I haven't switched is we love a take away, we usually have one once a week or go out for a meal and if I didn't have that flexibility I think I would just give up.

I've the gym, I've been once in 3 weeks, I got the flu and haven't been since, although I have been doing some youtubey workout outs but it's not the same, I'm contemplating cancelling my membership, the main reason I'm putting it off is I am such a shy, self conscious person so somewhere like the gym is my worst nightmare.

anyway! I will be updating my diary daily starting today. Any help / encouragement would be greatly appreciated because I am in a diet crisis!

Weigh in day: Tuesday
Current weight lost: 9lbs

Back