Frustrated with Myself :(

slimmerforsummer

I'd been 100% for the first two weeks without any real problems at all. Then my husband came home (he works abroad) and altho he's doing LT as well it was his birthday on Friday and he really wanted to have something to eat. I was determined not to join him even though we were staying in a hotel for the weekend with our wee boy. We went to Marks on the Friday night and he bought chicken, prawns and salad and I ended up saying I'll have some too. It was ok tho as I felt it wasn't the worst thing I could've had. My husband a meal on Saturday and Sunday.

I was 100% on Saturday and then on Sunday I only had a chance to have one shake by 6pm and then I locked myself out of my car (and house) with my dogs still in the car. Got totally stressed out and ended up having a bite out of a homemade bounty :mad: I threw the rest in the bin. Eventually got sorted with keys and went home with a bit of birthday cake which my mil had made. I didn't intend to eat it but when I got home I cut my self a sliver off of the piece and then cut another one, and then felt ill! Served me right!

Sorry, this is a bit like confession! I just wanted to be honest as I'm really annoyed at myself and felt I had to get it off my chest.

I felt really guilty last night but have been 100% again today and intend to be from now on. I'm glad to be back at home as I definitely feel like I'm back in my comfort zone.

Apologies for the waffle xx

Awwww hun :( *hugs*

It's ok, dust yourself off and move on! What's done is done. It's good that you're upset and frustrated with yourself because hopefully you'll remember that feeling next time you're tempted and it will stop you in your tracks. Back on the wagon xx

Hi Kirsty, the only one who is going to beat you up about eating is yourself huni, we all seem to feel soo guilty where food is concerned. Best thing to do is forgive yourself and hope it makes you even stronger to continue to your goal. Tomorrow is a new day. You can do this :)

Thank you! Husband away again now, so much less temptation in the way :)

Back