Frustrated!!

laurenmay

Gold Member
I'm so confused & frustrated!! I seem to be having a huge aversion to healthy foods such as chicken & salmon etc.. The sight, smell and thought of eating them just turns my stomach!

I'm not sure what the reason is, unless I've eaten them all so much in the past that now I can't stomach them?

Can anyone else suggest some low calorie but high protein foods I could eat to calorie count with? Except for eggs..

This dislike towards healthy things is making me stray towards Cambridge or something because all I seem to want is chocolate & naughty foods! And if I carry on like this then I'll never lose the 5 stone that I need to lose!

Help :-(

Yeah i hear quorn is really healthy and full of protein, maybe worth a try, Corned beef is quite high in protein but not the most healthiest to eat, Thats probably why i like it soo much xx

I went through this a few months ago.. I love veg and fruit so based my meals round that rather than meats & in the end I was so ready for some chicken.. I tried quorn but didn't really like it.. Xx

Back