frustration :(

missy3

starving!
quite annoyed today as im beginning to realise that its coming up to a year when i had my "gonna change my life" moment. and im only 17lbs down.. all of my own doing.
I wanted to do LT for 4 or 5 months continuously but for some reason or other i let myself be talked out of it after 2 weeks or so.
So all together i've only done my LT for around 4 weeks out of the whole year. So i feel like ive really let myself down.
Before christmas i was 30+ lbs down, and in a few weeks ive ate 1 stone back again!!
I left this site for a long time but i think i really ned it now to keep me on track.. hopefully this year will work for me.

Im sorry your feeling down chick, But take how your feeling now and use it to help you through!!

This site is brilliant for motivation and keeping you occupied!!

good luck chick xxx

quite annoyed today as im beginning to realise that its coming up to a year when i had my "gonna change my life" moment. and im only 17lbs down.. all of my own doing.
I wanted to do LT for 4 or 5 months continuously but for some reason or other i let myself be talked out of it after 2 weeks or so.
So all together i've only done my LT for around 4 weeks out of the whole year. So i feel like ive really let myself down.
Before christmas i was 30+ lbs down, and in a few weeks ive ate 1 stone back again!!
I left this site for a long time but i think i really ned it now to keep me on track.. hopefully this year will work for me.

stick with this site and this can be ur year.. stay motivated.. it'll be ok. :)

Don't feel down Missy. You are 17lbs down on this time last year and this will be your year!

You are doing the right thing by posting on here and getting the support you need. You can do this and you can make this your year.

Keep up the good work and you will reach your goals. Good luck.

Back