Fry light caesar spray

Lea C

I love this stuff eat it loads but all of a sudden I cant get it ANYWHERE!!!! please someone tell me they haven't stopped making it :confused:

me neither and i've looked everywhere. Anyone know if its still avaliable?

Asda selling it for 50p a bottle just now and if you print off the voucher from Your Week 50p coupon you will get it cost free as well as syn free :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am literally gutted about this if they discontinue it I'll.....er....cry! I have been to every supermarket I know of still cant find it :-(

I have just emailed Fry Light to see if it is still being produced. It's not showing on their website though!

It's horrible as is the balsamic one much rather have a splash of proper balsamic vinager
My asda do still have it but that may be as they have stock left they are refitting currently and it seems lot of stuff is gonna be stopped after its done

Abbysmom said:
It's horrible as is the balsamic one much rather have a splash of proper balsamic vinager
My asda do still have it but that may be as they have stock left they are refitting currently and it seems lot of stuff is gonna be stopped after its done

I agree totally. Balsamic vinegar is free anyway so I'd rather syn some olive oil and have a good dressing. I have a can in the cupboard and keep meaning to throw it out!

I have had a response from the frylight people and they haven't discontinued the Caesar Salad Light but are having difficulty getting supermarkets to stock it!! Not sure if that is good news or not! :eek:

JulesyR said:
I have had a response from the frylight people and they haven't discontinued the Caesar Salad Light but are having difficulty getting supermarkets to stock it!! Not sure if that is good news or not! :eek:

Can you order it online?? I don't like it at all but poss worth a shot seeing if online stores stock it or asking fry light for a list of online stockists?

Back