fry light

ConfusedGirl

I appologise if this has already been asked but i can't seem to find it.
Are all of the fry light sprays free or is it just the yellow sunflower one?

They all have 1 cal written on the lid, so I assumed they were all the same! Now you have me worried! Can anyone else confirm?

Sorry H*Bomb didnt mean to worry you.
Yey thanks suepat, im off to asda soon so guna pick some up :D
Has anyone tried the buttery one? x

Phew - roast potatoes are back on the menu for tomorrow!

:bliss:

The butter one really is good I promise!

We has our roast today as my OH is working later tomorrow and it was wonderful with roasties :-D.

One thing I'd recommend is to check your roasties 20 minutes or so before serving and if they're a little damp from the Frylight, transfer to another (heated) cooking dish as sometimes the Frylight can pool in the bottom of the dish and stop them crisping properly

We always give them a good roughing up in the colander after boiling then spray with frylight and add some salt before another shake and placing in the oven. A sprinkling of flour also helps, but depends if you want to use the syns.

u can overdose on fry light if u want

What do you use the buttery one for? Same as the sunflower one? I've never tried it. I imagined spraying it on toast or something lol!

The buttery one tastes more buttery than actual butter IMO. Never tried in on toast, but guess that could work!

Personally I'm not that keen on the buttery one. I think it has a nasty small and artificial aftertaste but each to their own. I prefer to use Lakeland Butter Buds and well worth a try although not syn free.

Back