Fry Light ??

luvvy

I've never used fry light before and am a bit unsure of how to use it and what for (i dont cook much!) could any one give me some hints or ideas of how to use it and meal ideas

.x.Luvvy.x.
xxxxxxxxxx

I use it mainly as a replacement for Olive Oil / Veg Oil etc. A good few sprays in the pan to fry off onions, you can do fried eggs etc so they are free... roasted veg in the oven. The idea's are endless x

If you are going to fry something in a pan, give the pan a few good sprays of FryLight, heat it up, and go ahead as if you were shallow frying with oil.

You shouldn't really spray it into a hot pan, and be careful not to spray it near a gas flame/hot electric element!

For something you are doing in the oven, like roasted vegetables or roast potatoes, then spray your roasting dish, put in the vegetables/potatoes, and spray over them.

It is also very useful for greasing a pan if you are making a cake. Also, I spray the inside of my slow cooker dish before adding the ingredients as it helps to stop things sticking and makes the washing up easier.

It really is a useful product, and once you get the hang of it you will wonder how you ever did without it!!

i use my frylight for stir frys mainly and slimming world chips :)

just hijacking a bit has anyone tried the salad dressings?

i havent tried any dressings, i didnt know there were any! i mite look out for some, i tried a french dressing and it nearly make me sick so please some let me know if they taste like that! x

Back